🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Keep The Family Close is real mobbish
smokin.gif
as if on some betrayal type stuff
Man Listen...

Easily one of my standout on views and in a couple of years probably will be one of my favorite Drake records ever.

My favorite intro from him from any project. (Digital Dash 2nd) 

All of my "Let's just be friends are, friends that I don't have anymore" Too real

Legend is prolly fav TBH, then Tuscan leather, keeping the fam close comes in 3rd for me. Party is a god on them beats for real

9?!!! That's like top 3 or 5 on the tape. Deinfitely one of the hardest songs on there.

Only song I didn't really care for that grew on me was views. I thought it was kinda bland as far as production but the bars were there.

With you one of my fav tracks :lol: PND can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes or ears I should say

Too good...is well too good :lol: I rock w it, rih and drake don't have a song I don't like

Still here and faithful I kinda see what you saying. Moreso faithful, pimp c verse outta place and drake flow on there is kinda too spaced out. DVSN saves it for me though. Still here is cool not one of my favs but it's straight. Last verse is :smokin

Last edited:
anybody going to the tour and willing to cop me some things? 
nerd.gif

keep the family close definitely a favorite off the album, i got a hat based on it 

You can still like Drake or any other rapper and be objective about their music/career and not be a hater.

Cudi fell off something crazy but he has 3 albums that are classics and better than anything Drake has ever put out. Motm 1 & 2, and Indicud...Hopefully this lil rant means he's on his way back to form because his last album was terrible.

Let's just be friends, are friends that I don't have anymore...

:wow: My ***** Drake said that ****????

Damn [emoji]128520[/emoji] :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Cudi fell off something crazy but he has 3 albums that are classics and better than anything Drake has ever put out. Motm 1 & 2, and Indicud...Hopefully this lil rant means he's on his way back to form because his last album was terrible.

Anything else than MOTM3 is unacceptable

Last edited by a moderator:
[thread="256652"]Still Here, 9, With You, Faithful, Views, (The Song) Pop Style, and Too Good are all reallllyyyyy bad records to me. In particular, Still Here, 9, With You, and Views, are some of the worst Drake records that have made an album that I've ever heard. Just terrible. Even when I went to the show and heard these records live they were still really, really bad to me. Like, I hate them [/thread]
[thread="256652"] [/thread]
[thread="256652"]Since it dropped, some records have grown on me big time like Child's Play and Feel No Ways. Still love 13 out of 20 so for me it's still a really good album, but man those songs hurt it big time.[/thread]

Man Still Here, 9, and Faithful are some of the only songs worth more than a second listen on here :lol:

'Drakes needs to show love in the towns he goes to, he rides their wave'

Drake: brings out every cities respective artist, old and new artist

'Drakes a groupie' :rofl:

Drake is a male groupie who doesn't write his own lyrics and occasionally borrows(steals) songs from his tent writers and sometimes lesser known artist. It's okay to acknowledge that but still like his music.

Back
Top Bottom