🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drakes accolades always seem to fall just short...Hotline was that close to being his first #1 as a solo artist, Adele ruined that

He falls off being top 10 billboard by one ****** week :lol:

And they keep referring back to 'Drake has ghostwriters' when you call them out on their **** :rofl:

I never seen someone who doesnt like an artist frequent their thread so much

Drakes accolades always seem to fall just short...Hotline was that close to being his first #1 as a solo artist, Adele ruined that

He falls off being top 10 billboard by one ****** week :lol:

Same thing the UK #1 record. One Dance almost had it then missed it by one week :lol:

I like drake

He has ghost writers - fact
He takes and uses songs that his tent writers already created- fact
He got pissed on - fact
He did a remix, then renamed it and took the song for himself - fact
He has writers credited on more than half his work, and I'm not talking about the producer or who song was sampled, WRITERS - fact

What's wrong with pointing these facts out?

If you can constantly point out a #1 record a million times, then I can point out that there's a strong possibility that he didn't write the record a million times

Last edited:
:lol: son you "point" them out every day. You're strange

If everybody was in here saying drake sucked or this thread had no posts and was dead you'd wouldn't be in here. We know u get satisfaction of saying the same **** over and over to people that don't care...you are trying to be annoying. Ain't got nothing to do with facts FOH. But if that's the case, that's fine cuz there's plenty of facts to be used the other way around.

Dude literally in here talking to himself and the same three people. Talkin bout "I can point it out if I wanna" :rofl:

Last edited:
I like drake

He has ghost writers - fact
He takes and uses songs that his tent writers already created- fact
He got pissed on - fact
He did a remix, then renamed it and took the song for himself - fact
He has writers credited on more than half his work, and I'm not talking about the producer or who song was sampled, WRITERS - fact

What's wrong with pointing these facts out?

If you can constantly point out #1 record a million times then I can point out that there's a strong possibility that he didn't write the record.
The problem with is that he getting credit and recognition that real rappers like Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Chance the Rapper, and various others should have. Also rap was based on writing you own material; that's what made rap different from other genres.

The cat who writes in red, comes in here every now and then. Weird remarks that have nothing to do with anything...even in the Ovo shoe thread :rofl: like I said ****** is weird

The problem with is that he getting credit and recognition that real rappers like Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Chance the Rapper, and various others should have. Also rap was based on writing you own material; that's what made rap different from other genres.

And here you have it. Dudes mad that they're favorite rapper isn't on the same scale as Drake. How about your favorite artist make music that's gets appreciated on the scale that Drake does. Don't be mad that Drizzy could drop a throwaway and out shine your favorite MC's album :lol:

And here you have it. Dudes mad that they're favorite rapper isn't on the same scale as Drake. How about your favorite artist make music that's gets appreciated on the scale that Drake does. Don't be mad that Drizzy could drop a throwaway and out shine your favorite MC's album
laugh.gif
I'm out, you Drake fanatics are delusional 

Thread is hilarious :lol:

I'm glad no one takes this to crap serious, sometimes Kanye fans legit get upset and emotional when you bash him :smh:

I mess with drake, I was just listening to NOV 18th :smokin someone from the H wrote it though

Last edited:
I've said it plenty of times in here I like dudes music. Haven't been feeling his last 2 projects. Some of ya'll are just too damn sensitive. :lol:

Bringing up the ghostwriters hurts ya'll heart.

Thread is hilarious :lol:

I'm glad no one takes this to crap serious, sometimes Kanye fans legit get upset and emotional when you bash him :smh:

I mess with drake, I was just listening to NOV 18th :smokin someone from the H wrote it though

These dudes are just like Kanye stans. If you don't like a album, if you bring certain things you're a hater.

Last edited:
:lol: son you "point" them out every day. You're strange

If everybody was in here saying drake sucked or this thread had no posts and was dead you'd wouldn't be in here. We know u get satisfaction of saying the same **** over and over to people that don't care...you are trying to be annoying. Ain't got nothing to do with facts FOH. But if that's the case, that's fine cuz there's plenty of facts to be used the other way around.

Dude literally in here talking to himself and the same three people. Talkin bout "I can point it out if I wanna" :rofl:

You do the same thing tho, albeit on the other side of the argument. But since it's a Drake thread your behavior is ok...?

And here you have it. Dudes mad that they're favorite rapper isn't on the same scale as Drake. How about your favorite artist make music that's gets appreciated on the scale that Drake does. Don't be mad that Drizzy could drop a throwaway and out shine your favorite MC's album :lol:

Does it really make y'all feel good to live vicariously through someone you see on the television or computer screen?

I like most of Drake's pre Views music but damn...why does anyone care if anyone's album outshines anyone else's album?

I'd assume if you were on OVO's payroll you wouldn't be spending so much time in here instead of smoking hookah with light skin IG thots. Y'all boys be in here going kind of hard for a ***** who knows nothing of your existence :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom