🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

This is great follow up to TML. Dude need to chill with the sappy @ss ex girlfriend songs and I like alot of his R&B songs but some of this sh!# is to much. More Underground Kings type of songs. Best songs to me Crew Love, Underground Kings and Lord Knows ( Just
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
). 8.5 for me.

Wayne added nothing to the songs he was on. "Met a female dragon had a fire conversation" _ what??
laugh.gif
Not a hard metaphor to understand.  He was talking to a girl and the convo was steamy. 

Yeah I get it but its a wack line.

I dont know yet if its better than TML but Over My Dead Body is a way better Intro than Fireworks and I love Fireworks.

Y'all dudes wildin' out in here.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Blatantly asking for links and posting them too no less.

Looking forward to listening to the album.

This is great follow up to TML. Dude need to chill with the sappy @ss ex girlfriend songs and I like alot of his R&B songs but some of this sh!# is to much. More Underground Kings type of songs. Best songs to me Crew Love, Underground Kings and Lord Knows ( Just
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
). 8.5 for me.

Wayne added nothing to the songs he was on. "Met a female dragon had a fire conversation" _ what??
laugh.gif
Not a hard metaphor to understand.  He was talking to a girl and the convo was steamy. 
Not hard to understand but incredibly wack and just another reason why Wayne is garbage. I don't understand what people see in dude. He's been this same level of wackness since day one.

This album is pretty buns so far and I'm on track 13

The gil scott heron sample used>>>>>>>>take care

Album was great. I enjoyed every song except Make Me Proud, I cant stand that !+!%

The ones that really stand out to me are Over My Dead Body, Crew Love, We'll Be Fine, Lord Knows, Doing It Wrong (when Stevie starts on the Harmonica,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
), 3Stacks verse on The Real Her is too dope, Look What You've Done is great and really hits that soft spot pertaining to Mothers, and Practice is pretty dope as well.

Still patiently waiting to hear The Ride, but as of now Over My Dead Body is probably my favorite song after 2 spins.

I think a lot of people are expecting dude to just be spittin' nasty bars on every song, but that's not what you're going to get from this album. Yeah there are some simpy songs, but I kind of expect that going into listening an album by Drake. Just me though.

Is the song sample during "Cameras,Good ones go" an actual track? I need that if soo.. It sounds like The Weeknd to me but im new to
them so im not sure Any Help??
nerd.gif

Switching out

We'll Be Fine / Club Paradise
Make Me Proud / Free Spirit
Hate Sleeping Alone / Dreams Money Can Buy (if it sucks)
The Motto / Trust Issues

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
). 8.5 for me.

laugh.gif

Yeah I get it but its a wack line.

I dont know yet if its better than TML but Over My Dead Body is a way better Intro than Fireworks and I love Fireworks.
What other way could he talk about a girl who wants to smash? Its actually kinda clever.  I'm sure if your favourite rapper said it you'd dig it.

No way you 25 and older and cosign "Practice" that isssh is down right disrespectful and criminal!

smgdh at Birdman, Slim, Wayne and Drake for that!

Album is garbage.

Only songs i mess with:

Take Care
Marvin's Room (When it first came out)
Headlines (When it first came out)
Doing It Wrong

Other than those, im disappoint.

album is preety cool, but the singing on it can be a little too much. best tracks are

Lord Knows
Underground Kings
Shot For Me
Look What You've Done
Doing It Wrong
Cameras
HYFR
Over My Dead Body

Its funny how artists are blending genre lines and confusing fans that have limited understanding of expectations for their music.

Just be a fan of the music. If you came in expecting something you'll always been disappointed.

Take Care
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. lets go drizzyyyyyyyy !!!

.. Not too many putting out quality music like my dude aubrey, only the great's can keep up.. stop hating, get your chick game up !!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

CParkFresh wrote:

AME416 wrote:

quik1987 wrote:

Yo, turn down the slurping like 2 notches.
DEAD.

This album is a gateway to homosexuality... *deletes*
laugh.gif

This makes no sense, TC is about women he has smashed, strippers and stunting. People try so hard to go at Drake's "softness" when The same people complaining about relationship problems.

Back
Top Bottom