🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Fantano haha I love it

You knew within the first 2 words out of his mouth that he was going to hate the album.

There are articles calling the "playlist" thing revolutionary and fantano says its a gimmick or an excuse for a non-cohesive project.

If you have ever liked drake....like ever...there will be something on here you will like. I am really feeling the album the more and more i listen and the diversity is nice. The Skepta track is a perfect little mix in there.

Album is pretty solid to me. One of Drakes better projects for sure. There are a few songs I don't care for and think are wack, but the good definitely outweighs the bad. Plus when he was spitting it was solid as well with some fire as well.

Those UK rappers though? Naw fam. Those dudes are trash. Once their verses come on, that's an instant hitting of the skip button. They really think they killed those features too. They can keep those dudes on the other side of the pond.

Real ****** talk. If it ain't Slick Rick, Monie Love, or Sull from "Top Boy".....I don't wanna hear that U.K. **** :lol:.

Let's get a few of these Canada ***** out the paint too. Starting with Torey Lanez

Last edited:
People still care what that guy thinks? I bet you he loved that J Cole album. Son just picks a "conscious" rap album every now and then to shroud the fact that he doesn't know or care about rap at all.

My sample size of listening to that guys nonsense isn't large but that's the trend I noticed.

Last edited:
y'all trippin Skepta is dope,

but Giggs :lol:

I'm on the fence about Giggs. I can't decide if it's garbage or amazing. :lol:

Last edited:
y'all trippin Skepta is dope,

but Giggs
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence about Giggs. I can't decide if it's garbage or amazing.
laugh.gif
If you have to ask...

Album is pretty solid to me. One of Drakes better projects for sure. There are a few songs I don't care for and think are wack, but the good definitely outweighs the bad. Plus when he was spitting it was solid as well with some fire as well.

Those UK rappers though? Naw fam. Those dudes are trash. Once their verses come on, that's an instant hitting of the skip button. They really think they killed those features too. They can keep those dudes on the other side of the pond.

Real ****** talk. If it ain't Slick Rick, Monie Love, or Sull from "Top Boy".....I don't wanna hear that U.K. **** :lol:.

Let's get a few of these Canada ***** out the paint too. Starting with Torey Lanez
There are great UK artists all across other genres. Sade, Radiohead, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Amy Winehouse (rip).. heck even Corynn Baily Rae. But British rap just isn't the wave right now.. not to where it can be marketed to an American audience.

Some of the things Drake got tatted on him 
laugh.gif

The work he just got done don't even look that quality. You got all the money in the world and you get that kinda work? Breh

Last edited:
Some of the things Drake got tatted on him :lol:

The work he just got done don't even look that quality. You got all the money in the world and you get that kinda work? Breh

Bruh has some of the worst tats I've seen. :lol:

***** is 100+ mill up, ain't no reason for that.

Y'all really like this?

I actually think the album is cool.

Both Future Albums and Ross Album are better though.

But Drake got a nice collection of songs on here. I'm stuck on Madiba Riddims. "Hold on we're going home" used to be my favorite Drake record. This right here gon take that spot :pimp:

If you're into pop music it's a good album. If you're not, then it's probably a terrible album

Can't really compare it to Ross, completely different styles even if we're just keeping it rap vs rap

This album is gonna rule my summer but I don't see it being in my top anything this year in albums. But I'll be at somebodys pool party all summer :smokin

40 would be GOAT producer if he flipped Craig David 'Fill Me In'

Back
Top Bottom