🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

What a time is classic. Insane replay value. Digital Dash is biblical

Last edited:
PND my guy, but we just got one along with the last 3 Drake releases.

I need that Abel Drake collab next. Shame we didn't get one on More Life
mean.gif
Yeah, I don't want to be the one always asking for this

Last edited:
Pnd and drake >>>>>> recognize STILLL SLAPS

Truuuu ovo sound

**** FANTANO, he just sucks Kendrick meat all day

Last edited:
Pnd and drake >>>>>> recognize STILLL SLAPS

Truuuu ovo sound

**** FANTANO, he just sucks Kendrick meat all day
Just cosigning anything Kendrick does is one of the six pillars of having your musical opinion generally accepted.

When a big project like More Life drops, fans often have their favorite songs locked down with a couple of days itself. Drake’s albums usually suffer from a good problem — there are too many opinions about too many songs so it becomes hard for the label to pick the “best” out of them for the radio release.

But looks like OVO, Cash Money and Universal are confident about the choices they have made — ‘Free Smoke’ and ‘Passionfruit’. The former, which is track #1 on the album, goes for adds on radio stations in the U.S. on April 18th. The song features additional vocals by Baka Not Nice and contains samples of Tony Yayo & Danny Brown’s ‘Roll Up’ and excerpts from Australian neo-soul quartet Hiatus Kaiyote’s ‘Building a Ladder’. It is produced by Boi-1da

‘Passionfruit’ on the other hand was being called the 2017 ‘One Dance’ the moment it got premiered live on OVO Sound Radio on Saturday. The catchy Pop song with hints of Dancehall will go for adds on radio on May 28th but some stations are already spinning the song. There is a radio edit of the track at 2:51 minutes long which has been serviced to U.K. radio so perhaps a similar action will be done for the stations in the States as well.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2017/03/drake-free-smoke-passionfruit-official-singles-from-more-life/
#Track3Theory

I remember when Free spirit dropped Rick Ross said him and Drake were putting out a mixtape called YOLO. Never happened.

Then Drake and Wayne were rumored to drop a joint project together that was going to combat and rival Watch the Throne. Never happened.

Then Drake and Future were supposed to do something together. Didn't believe it because of above, but it actually happened and WATTBA was pretty good

I don't see how drizzy and Yeezy can put out a joint project. They are arguably the two top P4P culture icons in today's society. Being 1A and 1B, y'all can debate who is who.

Both got hectic schedules and different agendas. They both bumped heads in the studio before. If they were to ever put something out it wouldn't be for a while. But I guess we'll see

Drake and Ross I wouldn't even listen to and dub it as Classic. Same if Kanye and cudi dropped a joint project.

Those duos make great music together

A Kanye and Drake Album Could Actually Work, and "Glow" Is Proof

stopped reading right there

Beat me to it. That may have been one of the worst songs on the album

all of this....please don't do it....maybe kanye produces the album...and drake does the vocals? But the terrrrrrible back and forth singing and kanye attempting to do ad-libs for drake...glow might be the only song i skip

Back
Top Bottom