🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

It's Serena. And I wish Common would just say it.

That excuse he gave was rather poor.

It is though, didn't even realize
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

aww its cute when you guys defend your man crushes. picturing dudes with the vasoline and cd covers going in on their peepees.

it's music. you are not part of their team. ole drake i wish i could s his d stans

I hope Common just bodies this clown and get it over with.
Dudes a lame and I'm sick of him saying he's a real %#%+* ...like bro you are literally the exact opposite of real

I've never seen a rapper with so much animosity towards him from other men as much as Drake. I understand why but it's still kind of funny to me.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Dudes a lame and I'm sick of him saying he's a real %#%+* ...like bro you are literally the exact opposite of real

Whats a real %#%+*  ? 
Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I've never seen a rapper with so much animosity towards him from other men as much as Drake. I understand why but it's still kind of funny to me.
I think its funny that he just doesn't answer them. It must be frustrating to not be validated. 
laugh.gif

Nako XL wrote:
8xqvx0.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at dude throwing jabs then deleting tweets.  Posting this in Common's thread too.

I absolutely want to hear these two go at it on wax.

This was proven to be fake..
indifferent.gif

It's funny how Drake makes all these Established rappers nervous. He hasn't been nothing but humble to these dudes and now they take shots at him. When in Reality Drake is $*$*%@$+ on them in every way possible at  the moment. Pusha's never gonna even get a release date so why even respond to that dude. Common is taking The Game rout by throwing shots before his album drops to get more hype, it's kinda sad actually
ohwell.gif

not defending his "realness" or anything, but i'm just curious...what makes him the opposite of real? expand

Silly putty, I never attempted to define a real %$$*! I simply stated Drake was not REAL which I stand by and I'd entertain this disscussion further with you if you were anyone else but as I have no interest in anything you have to say I will decline this obvious attempt to spark up one of your many pointless page long response debates.
Good day sir.

He's a jewish kid from toronto and costantly throwing out that he's a real @$%#$ why would any expansion be needed? Dude's a clown he made Marvins Room real dudes dont do %$+% like that. Real dudes dont turn Back That %@* up into an RnB song about tryna snuggle up wit freak #*!%.

He's a jewish kid from toronto and costantly throwing out that he's a real @$%#$ why would any expansion be needed? Dude's a clown he made Marvins Room real dudes dont do %$+% like that. Real dudes dont turn Back That %@* up into an RnB song about tryna snuggle up wit freak #*!%.

If you wanna label him corny...go right ahead. I'd be hard pressed to disagree with you. My problem is...this preoccupation rap fans have with images and their correlation with "realness". 
Like...what is it that real dudes do? If he was from Memphis and was selling coke and promoting that lifestyle would that make him "realer"? I don't get it. 

He's a jewish kid from toronto 
And?
and costantly throwing out that he's a real @$%#$

because you like to identify with those that say they are? I mean what does it matter to you if he is or isn't?
Again, what is a real _____? 

why would any expansion be needed?

You're so keen on defining it and limiting the use of the term.
Dude's a clown he made Marvins Room real dudes dont do %$+% like that.

Like Marvin Gaye, New Edition, Trey Songz, or the hundreds of R&B singers out there? 
Real dudes dont turn Back That %@* up into an RnB song about tryna snuggle up wit freak #*!%.

It was a song cover.

Look this is my problem...as stupid as this entire "beef" is, I think its even MORE ******ed that dudes are trying to define what makes someone "real" or not...cause I'm absolutely certain that Drake or his homies could very possibly pull YOUR girl with ease. 

It must be so annoying to you guys not be able to categorize artists. Hes not just a rapper, hes not just a singer. Whats the problem with just being what he is?

This isn't because i'm a fan both artists, but I don't understand when people make these sorts of arguments but then refuse to defend them. If you make a point, stand up behind it. 

You said Common is a real _____. Ok...what is a real _____ and why isn't drake one? 

My point is, dudes hate drake, and wiz because they can't categorize them. When people don't fit into labels, ya'll go haywire... As if rap isn't diverse by nature. 

I say this constantly. Kanye, Drake, Cudi, Wiz, Wale, etc. They didn't grow up hood. They might not have been rich, but they damn well did alright growing up. 

They live the lives that rappers would want their kids to live.

Thats the goal of every rapper right? To provide for their families? 

Thats why I'm a fan of Diggy Simmons...dude isn't trying to be all hard. He grew up rich. He grew up the way his dad, a hip-hop legend, wanted him to grow up. So is Diggy less "real" to you dudes? 

Or is Cory Gunz more real to you guys because his dad was broke raising him? 

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Nako XL wrote:
8xqvx0.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at dude throwing jabs then deleting tweets.  Posting this in Common's thread too.

indifferent.gif

It's funny how Drake makes all these Established rappers nervous. He hasn't been nothing but humble to these dudes and now they take shots at him. When in Reality Drake is $*$*%@$+ on them in every way possible at  the moment. Pusha's never gonna even get a release date so why even respond to that dude. Common is taking The Game rout by throwing shots before his album drops to get more hype, it's kinda sad actually
ohwell.gif

The thing is none of these "established rappers" are even mentioning Drake, nobody even knew Common was going at him until they heard his album, and asked him about it. Pusha already put out an album and it did the best a Pusha album would do without loads of production  from the Neptunes and at least one feature from Malice. Your fanimosity is showing

@DIOR no that wouldnt make him any realer dumber maybe, but realness to me is being the dude you say you are not some fabricated playboy persona, real dudes don throw jabs at guys like Luke in his city n damn well they want no sort of problems real dudes dont talk about him and his guys "catchin bodies like that" knowin stevie wonder could see thru that dudes a clown I dont understand why I would even have to keep going into specifics but if Drake is the kinda of guy you think of when you think of a real cat then enough said

@DIOR no that wouldnt make him any realer dumber maybe, but realness to me is being the dude you say you are not some fabricated playboy persona, real dudes don throw jabs at guys like Luke in his city n damn well they want no sort of problems real dudes dont talk about him and his guys "catchin bodies like that" knowin stevie wonder could see thru that dudes a clown I dont understand why I would even have to keep going into specifics but if Drake is the kinda of guy you think of when you think of a real cat then enough said
What I'm saying is...
I think it's STUPID to play the guessing game on who's real or who isn't when talking about people we don't personally know...basing it off their image. 

I'm more inclined to say "that's a real dude" based on my interactions with a person. Not how he comes off to me on MTV. 

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Nako XL wrote:
8xqvx0.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

The thing is none of these "established rappers" are even mentioning Drake, nobody even knew Common was going at him until they heard his album, and asked him about it. Pusha already put out an album and it did the best a Pusha album would do without loads of production  from the Neptunes and at least one feature from Malice. Your fanimosity is showing

Really? Cause I could of sworn in the last freestyle he was throwing his 100th subliminal at Drake....

Im just saying he's on another level than these dudes 650,000 the first week, Platinum in a month what other proof do you need than that? Pusha's album only sold 8,000 the first week bruh
laugh.gif
 There's no upside for Drake to go at him Pusha's crying for attention and it's best if Drizzy let's him sit there and weep.

@DIOR no that wouldnt make him any realer dumber maybe, 
Subjective.

but realness to me is being the dude you say you are not some fabricated playboy persona

Dude is smashing models, actresses, athletes, and singers... 
I don't know whats fabricated about that.... If thats not a playboy, tell me what is... I mean damn, you are trying really hard to hate on dude. 

real dudes don throw jabs at guys like Luke in his city

"Real dudes" like Uncle Luke don't run ANYTHING in their city.

Luke was mad that they didn't show him love, as if they owed him anything. They live there and got their own movement going. Dude was salty.

And Luke started it, if you even look at the timeline of the whole diss. 

n damn well they want no sort of problems real dudes dont talk about him

You know...Drake has some diss songs from back in the day, right? 
And lets be honest, hes not claiming thug life or anything, hes just saying, don't try him. What you expect him to say? Hes got the entire rap game hating him. Some of his idols hate him.
laugh.gif
...dude was a clipse fan growing up. 

and his guys "catchin bodies like that" knowin stevie wonder could see thru that

I think you misunderstood the lyric...
either way, hes giving ya'll what ya'll asked for. Ya'll said dude was weak but when he throws in a line to satisfy all the people who say him and his crew aren't about it....

Nevertheless I think it was silly of drake to have that line in the first place knowing how it might be misconstrued...but I can't speak for the rest of his crew. 

I dont understand why I would even have to keep going into specifics but if Drake is the kinda of guy you think of when you think of a real cat then enough said

Because you're defending an indefensible stance.

There is no such thing as a "real" dude. 

Dudes hated Ja Rule BECAUSE 50 hated ja rule. Ja rule was KILLING it...50 just wanted to end his career. 

if ja had dropped without 50, he'd still be huge. 

You gonna tell me Ja didn't have edge to him? 

You gonna say nelly doesn't have an edge? Dude was literally SINGING long before drake came along.

Where is the standard you all have for your artists?

When asked, all you guys do is move the goal-posts and make up some new standard.

Let me guess, Slim Dunkin was a real dude to you, right? 

I don't think of what "real dudes" are...thats for YOU to do with your comic book idolatry of rap artists. 

Its ALL entertainment to me so I don't have to try and judge them on any standard. Is Donald Glover a real dude? Is Kid Cudi a real dude? Is Lil Wayne a real dude? 

By virtue, kanye and andre 3000 are probably THE realest dudes the rap game has ever seen. 

He was exactly who he wanted to be and the world initally hated him for it. His emotion. His feelings. His style. He didn't care what ANYONE did...and you know what? He opened the door for every artist that came off the blogs after him. 

Ask Lil Boosie and C-Murder where being "real" gets you. 

You are king of trolls sir

Riiiiiight. 
grin.gif

I challenge your opinion and that makes me a troll.

I asked you what a "real dude" was, stated where and why I disagreed, and thats all you can come up with.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a fan of both drake and common...but i'm not out here validating their man-hood on their behalf...thats just weird. 
laugh.gif

No you're a troll because you troll threads looking to start pointless debates.
I told you I had NO interest in engaing you in such a debate yet you continue to argue with yourself on my behalf again very trollish.
And never once did I make any attempt to validate anyones manhood? soooo I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

i like atheist sillyputty better than rapfan sillyputty.

although, his point is point; pencil.

long time common fan; i like a few drake tracks.

I get the lulz by watching NTers defend their men like their blood.

No you're a troll because you troll threads looking to start pointless debates.
I told you I had NO interest in engaing you in such a debate yet you continue to argue with yourself on my behalf again very trollish.
And never once did I make any attempt to validate anyones manhood? soooo I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

I like how you didn't address the other 3-4 posters that asked the exact same question of "What is a real _____?"  but you only responded to me. 
laugh.gif

The reason why I don't consider Drake a REAL anything is because he's an actor and a sweet person. Don't rap and try to portray a tough guy on some records. I'm fine with him singing and making nothing but love joints. I know girls that were in the clubs with him before he had a hit and they said he was a straight up square, real nice and a cat. Cool, he has mad women on his d now and blah blah blah but to say he's a real anything is a joke

and he won't battle Pusha or Common, put money on it. He knows it, he'll talk some tough stuff in an interview but he won't address it with some bars.

Back
Top Bottom