🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I swear rap fans have the most trivial discussions.

We're weeks away from 2012 and we're really talking about "being real". Really?

laugh.gif

Fam, Drake talks tough as an average black male (probably less). From the hood or not. Son isn't saying anything you haven't said on your tough guy days. He's not talking about duct taping wives in basements or anything. Nothing off the wall that I would put past him or someone around him. It's like you're saying nobody in his circle will clap somebody? And that sounds ridiculous. He has enough money and influence to have it happen to whoever...but...he's a nice guy.

He talks "tough" sometimes and sometimes he's in love or with a broken heart. That's more "real" than anything.

_s want superheroes...

@Silly Putty Yea because I dont have a response directed to DIOR PAINT this what I mean a complete troll I'll save myself the headache and just ignore your post from now on

@Dior I dig what you sayin personel interactions are much more telling but I only have my impression of dude to go on and he comes off very corny. fake and forced

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

aww its cute when you guys defend your man crushes. picturing dudes with the vasoline and cd covers going in on their peepees.

it's music. you are not part of their team. ole drake i wish i could s his d stans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm dyin over here

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

laugh.gif

Fam, Drake talks tough as an average black male (probably less). From the hood or not. Son isn't saying anything you haven't said on your tough guy days. He's not talking about duct taping wives in basements or anything. Nothing off the wall that I would put past him or someone around him. It's like you're saying nobody in his circle will clap somebody? And that sounds ridiculous. He has enough money and influence to have it happen to whoever...but...he's a nice guy.

He talks "tough" sometimes and sometimes he's in love or with a broken heart. That's more "real" than anything.

_s want superheroes...

Exactly.
You kids need actual role models instead of worrying  how much powder the Clipse really moved or if Lil Wayne has "army " guns. . 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

This was proven to be fake..
indifferent.gif

It's funny how Drake makes all these Established rappers nervous. He hasn't been nothing but humble to these dudes and now they take shots at him. When in Reality Drake is $*$*%@$+ on them in every way possible at  the moment. Pusha's never gonna even get a release date so why even respond to that dude. Common is taking The Game rout by throwing shots before his album drops to get more hype, it's kinda sad actually
ohwell.gif

The thing is none of these "established rappers" are even mentioning Drake, nobody even knew Common was going at him until they heard his album, and asked him about it. Pusha already put out an album and it did the best a Pusha album would do without loads of production  from the Neptunes and at least one feature from Malice. Your fanimosity is showing

Really? Cause I could of sworn in the last freestyle he was throwing his 100th subliminal at Drake....

Im just saying he's on another level than these dudes 650,000 the first week, Platinum in a month what other proof do you need than that? Pusha's album only sold 8,000 the first week bruh
laugh.gif
 There's no upside for Drake to go at him Pusha's crying for attention and it's best if Drizzy let's him sit there and weep.

oh really?? Weezy sold 900,000 so I guess Weezy is on a higher level than Drake
roll.gif
. Pusha'a last Clipse album that was all over MTV Jams only did 60k and the one before 78k sales dont matter to them dudes. Drake throws shots left and right in every attempt to show tenacity and every time ppl ask him about he denies it. Common didn't even throw shots at Drake's way but at singing rappers, Drake & his life partner 40 took offense and answered back and then tried to take it back.   

The problem most of these rappers have with dude is he's started feeling himself everybody in the industry know dude is low key an %%%@%%+.

And he hasnt been tested just drop his second album talking mo $@+$ then his boss.

Just look at how humble he was last year dude wouldnt even talk now he sending subliminals at everybody saying he the greatest well like Common said "prove it"

Originally Posted by CashBanks

He's a jewish kid from toronto and costantly throwing out that he's a real @$%#$ why would any expansion be needed? Dude's a clown he made Marvins Room real dudes dont do %$+% like that. Real dudes dont turn Back That %@* up into an RnB song about tryna snuggle up wit freak #*!%.

okay. he's soft. he's corny. but what does that have to do w/ real? real, i thought, was being true to you. asians, whites, indians, eskimoes...anybody can be real or "fake." he doesn't put on a tough guy act or anything. he knows who he is and goes w/ that. that's pretty real. N_s confusing street w/ real. 

aww its cute when you guys defend your man crushes. picturing dudes with the vasoline and cd covers going in on their peepees.

it's music. you are not part of their team. ole drake i wish i could s his d stans

Some NT'ers can't read between the lines, so I fixed your post to show what you were really trying to say
wink.gif

I never thought I could dislike lil wayne more than I already did. But then I watched 'The Motto' video
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Drizzy showin the Bay so much love though..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by PRIME

You can't be serious. 

Drake > Pusha lyrically and musically and I'm a Clipse fan

Musically of course, but lyrically..... I unno champ.
Malice & Push are rather disgusting wit' the pen.

There is your answer right there. Pusha is nothing without him, Malice had the real lyricism and concepts. Pusha's solo act has been pretty wack.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drake > Pusha lyrically and musically and I'm a Clipse fan

Musically of course, but lyrically..... I unno champ.
Malice & Push are rather disgusting wit' the pen.

There is your answer right there. Pusha is nothing without him, Malice had the real lyricism and concepts. Pusha's solo act has been pretty wack.

You're trolling right now.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Some NT'ers can't read between the lines, so I fixed your post to show what you were really trying to say
wink.gif
awwwwwww widdle baby got his feelings hurt. di que read between the lines, ole english major fatboy from eating personal pan pizzas from book-it club.

I don't need to read the lines to see that the majority of your people live vicariously through your favourite artists thus resulting in butthole hurtery when your boos are dissed.

this dude mad. probably got marvin's room and kleenex in hand.

let me lick your tears  ole i'm a sensitive simp but i keeps it real looking bwoi

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

wink.gif
awwwwwww widdle baby got his feelings hurt. di que read between the lines, ole english major fatboy from eating personal pan pizzas from book-it club.

I don't need to read the lines to see that the majority of your people live vicariously through your favourite artists thus resulting in butthole hurtery when your boos are dissed.

this dude mad. probably got marvin's room and kleenex in hand.

let me lick your tears  ole i'm a sensitive simp but i keeps it real looking bwoi

*tears* 
roll.gif

Excited that he's gonna film a vid for 'Take Care', my favorite track off the album 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Drake ain't gonna respond to any subliminal's thrown at him, "Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it" 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

The problem most of these rappers have with dude is he's started feeling himself everybody in the industry know dude is low key an %%%@%%+.

And he hasnt been tested just drop his second album talking mo $@+$ then his boss.

Just look at how humble he was last year dude wouldnt even talk now he sending subliminals at everybody saying he the greatest well like Common said "prove it"
I wondered if this was the case and sure enough it is. 

Back
Top Bottom