🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

A ten song project of him just rapping on the infinite loop beat with the soul sample would win over a bunch of the stout anti Drake people.

Of course, and he and his team knows it. But you can't top billboard with those songs, and he's extremely good at making pop rap hits. He'd be doing himself a disservice to his talents do an album like that.

Of course, and he and his team knows it. But you can't top billboard with those songs, and he's extremely good at making pop rap hits. He'd be doing himself a disservice to his talents do an album like that.

He could easily give a mixtape of just rapping. 8 out of 10 was one of the most refreshing tracks from him I've heard from him in a while. Very reminiscent of Comeback Season. He actually sounded inspired on that track instead of using his laid back flow.

Theres no real excuse. He could easily give a mixtape.

Mixtapes don't exist anymore, especially for an artist like Drake. He tried twice to put out a mixtape in 2015 which turned into an album and he's only gotten much bigger since then.

Mixtapes don't exist, and no one would allow Drake to put out a tape at this stage of his career.

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean by mixtape. Just a project of songs

And im not buying that. Drake can do whatever he want.

This kid is still talking bout Ye?.. sheesh. Ye never put his name in a song or talked about h=the mans friends and family.
Push smacked him so hard it made him redirect his energy somewhere else.
Even if Kanye made push do it, you definitely gotta deal with the man that sonned you in front of the world.

Taking shots after J Prince went on his cleanup tour is corny. Especially when his whole intention was to get ****** off his back while Drake kind of disappeared.

Now he got something to say, though.:lol::smh:

EDIT: Y’all really think that freestyle is fire?

Your man said chunes.:smh:

Last edited:
This convo reminds me of when people were wanting Bron to stop passing in the last seconds of games.

“He’ll never be Jordan, he doesn’t have killer instinct.”

“Why doesn’t he just drive every time?” :lol:

Scorpion is Drake, I could understand the complaints if bruh was selling out and doing songs with Taylor Swift and Imagine Dragons but he’s not. R&B and on trend Rap is just as much a part of Drake’s DNA as Rap is. Asking him to do an all lyrical miracle album is limiting him as a creative.

Sidebar: I’m glad one of y’all didn’t like the freestyle. Was bout to say how all y’all like this freestyle but **** on UK Rap :lol:

This convo reminds me of when people were wanting Bron to stop passing in the last seconds of games.

“He’ll never be Jordan, he doesn’t have killer instinct.”

“Why doesn’t he just drive every time?” :lol:

Scorpion is Drake, I could understand the complaints if bruh was selling out and doing songs with Taylor Swift and Imagine Dragons but he’s not. R&B and on trend Rap is just as much a part of Drake’s DNA as Rap is. Asking him to do an all lyrical miracle album is limiting him as a creative.

Sidebar: I’m glad one of y’all didn’t like the freestyle. Was bout to say how all y’all like this freestyle but **** on UK Rap :lol:

Side A could have been doing all lyrical songs over soulful beats tho....I’m sure his casual fan base would still listen and love it.

While I’m not hating on Drake, Too Much is such a great track.

The biggest problem with the Push issue is...he doesn’t actually have a problem with Push. Like...he harbors no anger towards him and never did. It feels like he actually hates Kanye though. :lol:

Because you can't play Look Alive, Walk it Talk it, Can't Take A Joke, Blue Tint, God's Plan, I'm Upset, etc. in the whip? That's 'elevator' music?

What???? :lol:

Couple of those tracks are cool. Walk it, talk it is a migos track with a Drake feature, pls stop that nonsense.

Scorpion is boring and you know it. Drake is boring and monotone.

Lol @ Kanye calling a truce after doing all that **** **** leaking the info to Push

Man conviently waited until after Story of Adidon to call a truce

Definitely the song that performs the best in public—Blue Tint goes crazy too.

And Nonstop gets the people going, as well. I’m kinda surprised about that one, for some reason.

A ten song project of him just rapping on the infinite loop beat with the soul sample would win over a bunch of the stout anti Drake people.

Also....Finesse... You gotta be some cold hearted killer to not feel that one.
If drake dropped a whole album with soul samples:smokin:nthat:

I would start talking with a Canadian accent for the rest of my life:lol:

Side A could have been doing all lyrical songs over soulful beats tho....I’m sure his casual fan base would still listen and love it.

While I’m not hating on Drake, Too Much is such a great track.

He could have done that but that’s not what he wanted to do. Again, I don’t think dude is Cappadonna forcing himself to do those records you don’t like for the sake of casual fans and sales. He’s multifaceted. Which is why his fan base is so large and diverse.

Too much is amazing. Top 25 Drake.

Even if Kanye made push do it, you definitely gotta deal with the man that sonned you in front of the world.

Taking shots after J Prince went on his cleanup tour is corny. Especially when his whole intention was to get *****s off his back while Drake kind of disappeared.

Now he got something to say, though.:lol::smh:

EDIT: Y’all really think that freestyle is fire?

Your man said chunes.:smh:

What's wrong with that? :lol:

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx attitude about Drake is pretty much this...
harlem-png.2144140

harlem-png.2144133

Attachments

• harlem.png
    harlem.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom