🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx attitude about Drake is pretty much this...
harlem-png.2144140

harlem-png.2144133
That’s how folks do Lebron

Scorpion is too long but given that people can't decide on a consensus track list, hard to fault Drake for just letting people make their own.

Dead at everyone and their mama loving in my feelings...:rofl: :rofl: the haters in for a long summer. “If it wasn’t for shiggy” “that’s the only good song on the album”

What a time

Lmao just went into the rap thread and it’s literally this post. Dead

Lol someone is really trying to give credit to an Instagram comedian for the success of a song from one of the biggest artists in music?

I get everyones point on the Drake and Pusha beef. Personally, if I am writing songs and lyrics for Kanye I would not expect him to produce a song that is going at me for not writing my own lyrics.

'You did takeover you got beef with Nas?
Nah..'

Lol someone is really trying to give credit to an Instagram comedian for the success of a song from one of the biggest artists in music?

Sooo you dont think it's had any impact at all?

I had never heard the song before the whole dance thing.

Fam that is insane. Like my Fandom of Drake aside that is a new level of dumb.

To be fair it’s a different era and social media challenges and dances that go viral assist songs. I remember that running man challenge a few years ago put ghost town dj’s “My boo” back on the charts.

Yea I’m sure there’s a lot of people who’ve never heard the song until they seem that dancing go viral. It definitely had some kind of impact. The song is hot but the dance off will elevate it just like the mannequin challenge elevated black Beatles.

Of course it has impact, but people are saying the sole reason the song took off was because of the challenge

All I know is Drake better not drop the ball on doing a video for it, incorporating Shiggy/the challenge

Back
Top Bottom