🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

What? so Drake talking about making a "Take Care" video? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 I mean..."The Motto" video was..okay..
grin.gif

I'd much rather see a video for: 

"Over my dead body"

"Underground Kings"

"We'll Be Fine"

maybe even "Lord Knows". 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

What? so Drake talking about making a "Take Care" video? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 I mean..."The Motto" video was..okay..
grin.gif

I'd much rather see a video for: 

"Over my dead body"

"Underground Kings"

"We'll Be Fine"

maybe even "Lord Knows". 
nerd.gif
They never make the correct videos smh

Correct videos? The Motto is a very popular song. The Motto got a video.

Take Care is a very popular song. It's not hard to believe that that'd be his next video.

Crew Love would probably get a video too if Abel didn't dislike showing his face so much
laugh.gif

Wow just got back from his concert at the joint in Vegas ....... Very dissatisfied....got some good songs. But no successful, best I ever had, little bit. Really wanted best i ever had (was with my girl). Hyped the crowed up by mentioning when lil Wayne came last year but no lil Wayne this year. Instead got tyga..... Concert felt very short. Performed for about an hour. Watch the throne 100x better. Pass anytime he comes back.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Dollicia has been linked to Fabolous, Kanye West, Hill Harper, Rob Kardashian and Bow Wow.

Is this a good look for Drake?

Why do these rap dudes date the same chicks, its obvious that they gold digging &%%, so no, not a good look imo

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Dollicia has been linked to Fabolous, Kanye West, Hill Harper, Rob Kardashian and Bow Wow.

Is this a good look for Drake?

Why do these rap dudes date the same chicks, its obvious that they gold digging &%%, so no, not a good look imo
This. He'll dig her out and move on. She'll get some money and exposure and move on.

I still listen to this every day. Especially when I'm driving home on the highway alone at night.
pimp.gif

Yo...someone commented on the video on WSHH saying "So why French Montana lookin like a 2012 rapping Foghorn Leghorn" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I found this toooo funny...

Foghorn.gif

Back
Top Bottom