🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Now he's threatening to @%@@ people up which everyone knows is %!+$!+!$ but when I said dude wasn't real I was buggin... This kid is a lame flat out
Looks at CashBanks avy ...
indifferent.gif

cmon son. everyone damn well knows he wouldnt lay a finger on anyone.. even if the dude raped his mom. he is terry cloth soft my man

dudes acting like their girls called them Drake in bed though.

some of yall got too much hate in your heart over a rapper dude.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Some NT'ers can't read between the lines, so I fixed your post to show what you were really trying to say
wink.gif
awwwwwww widdle baby got his feelings hurt. di que read between the lines, ole english major fatboy from eating personal pan pizzas from book-it club.

I don't need to read the lines to see that the majority of your people live vicariously through your favourite artists thus resulting in butthole hurtery when your boos are dissed.

this dude mad. probably got marvin's room and kleenex in hand.

let me lick your tears  ole i'm a sensitive simp but i keeps it real looking bwoi

Translated again for my NT fam
smile.gif

aha_gif.gif

Tattoo is fine - several artists/actors have tattoo tributes to those who inspired them; game has a pharell inspired tattoo, Travis McCoy has hall & Oates tattooed on his hands, hell, Megan fox has a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe - drakes tattoo is nothing. Not even comparable to what the tattoo artist did to the drake fan, this is essentially hidden on a daily basis

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

draketataaliyah821.jpg
A tattoo of Aliyah is OD obsessive

Yeah...dude was HOW old when she died? 
sick.gif

Almost makes him look even dumber for calling out that tattoo artist. 
He the same age as I am so he would be about 14-15 at the time. I was a freshman in guy school and almost every black girl and guy dude in my high school was very very broken up about it. If was a very big deal in Hipp Hop when she died, I remember them having tributes on MTV and BET for her.

Drake is and always has been a lame in my eyes. It's written all over his face. He makes very good music and is very talented but I wouldn't mind seeing son get humbled.

Who cares about all this mess...all I want to know is where are the throwaways from Take Care?
nerd.gif
 I thought we would have seen some pop up by now...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Who cares about all this mess...all I want to know is where are the throwaways from Take Care?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
.. They released alot of records throughout the year, including the Take Care bonus Tracks. I'm not sure if Drake will ever drop the ones posted on OVO.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
.. They released alot of records throughout the year, including the Take Care bonus Tracks. I'm not sure if Drake will ever drop the ones posted on OVO.
I guess none of yall remember this @!$+% talking about a Take Care Birthday Edition with like 19 songs and +%+*.
eyes.gif

Swept that under the rug on us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I guess none of yall remember this @!$+% talking about a Take Care Birthday Edition with like 19 songs and +%+*.
eyes.gif

Swept that under the rug on us
laugh.gif

?... Take Care came out to 18 tracks in the end. The Motto and Hate Sleeping Alone were the 2 bonus tracks, so Drake did release the songs he said he would. 

That jacket comes with Drakes swag stitched in the lining. I looked at it and immediately felt awkward.

RavageBX wrote:
That jacket comes with Drakes swag stitched in the lining. I looked at it and immediately felt awkward.
 Lettuce be real Drake can't dress for +!**. He's still that dude though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom