🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Struggling to find what was wrong with what Future said, other than the "makes you fall in love" stuff. Seemed like a pretty well thought out statement that has some merit.

Jhene Aiko is the replacement

Jack-Nicholson-YES-horny.gif

If only I could be the mic :smh:

Lol having a song with rihanna and wayne thats on the radio 24/7 makes you mainstream, you getting the white audience mixed with mainstream

24/7 :lol:

Mainstream includes white,black,asian,Indian, etc

You're getting mainstream mixed up with urban radio; that's like saying a country song that peaked on the country charts in the teens is mainstream

future has been on Several huge songs in hiphop.... hiphop is mainstream so yes he's a mainstream artist. If you listen to hiphop there is no way you can't not know who future is.

From, Trap, YMCMB, Pop star assisted hits he's on em. Is he gonna be on z100 a lot know but he's damn sure known.

Future will be good.. for now. This dude writes songs tho but cant find a way to express himself in an honest way and not ruffle feathers? He already know how Drake is, and dude is literally helping his career at the moment. Seems like either a dumb or idgaf move.

For me, the quote wast drop em worthy tho. Might have made a line about it, and performed it on said tour.

I aint tryna be aggressive n offensive,
but your Future aint bright, if you think my hits aint possessive.

Last edited:
I'm just happy to see Stilln admit that Drake is being extra sensitive.

I will no longer think of you as a Stan. Just wanted you to be objective for once, so I am pleased.

You were also right by saying Future should of showed more respect for the guy who was about to bring you in thousands of new fans. But the comments still weren't bad enough to be kicked off the tour. Especially without a civilized discussion....

Future forgot about the people who supported him in the beginning. This ***** out here making duets and ****. :smh:

I remember him coming up in the A giving out dirty sprite for free at primetime :smh: :smh:

They saying the boy Future tryna sue Drake for 1.5 M's

"Open cases on me for a half a million each
I find peace knowing that its harder in the streets"

I mean, I'm not a Law Student or anything but If a contract was signed... Legally I don't think a few off the record comments are a breach of contract. Don't think that's legally enough justification for him to be fired.

So he probably does have a good case right there... And most likely Drake will have to give him a pretty nice settlement unless he wants this to go to court which would not be a good look for his team.

His sensitivity is going to cost him a pretty penny. Not trying to hate, I'm not a Future
Fan. But the dude has to be paid if the contract was signed.

Unless there is a section in the contract specifically stating that off the record comments to Billboard magazine will result in the cancelation of the contract...

Drake about to lose 1.5 M's
Drake my _____ I hate it had to be him.

Last edited:
Unless there is a sensitivity clause in the contract he will be paid something, whether it's behind closed doors or publicly. Guaranteed.

Future is an idiot.

Ion know about the Drake move but "I get it" can't have a ***** ******** on your record and have him touring with you.

Law of Power #1

Future been feeling himself lately. Dropping out of the Wayne tour for no reason among other ****.

He gonna end up like his spouse

Future always had delusions of grandeur, that's the only reason he's been able to make it as far as he has, it's just starting to bite him now. I know he's all about being "Honest" but sometimes you gotta play the game.

Look out for a tour with him and Ciara doing the Chitlin Circuit

These dudes have a terrible relationship. Fight, kiss and make up. Then fight again. Drizzy has problems with Kendrick, The Weeknd, Chris Brown and Future now. Who's next? 40? A$AP Rocky? Wayne?

Anyone have any idea of what the merchandise is? I'm curious as if I will be buying stuff.

Drake and Future could have made more dope music together, ******* Love Me was ruined by subpar Wayne verses. Drake + Future + Mike Will had more potential.

future
nthat.gif

you deserve it & turn on the lights >

sucks though I didn't like fo real but drakes verse on tony montana is appreciated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom