🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I mean, I'm not a Law Student or anything but If a contract was signed... Legally I don't think a few off the record comments are a breach of contract. Don't think that's legally enough justification for him to be fired.

So he probably does have a good case right there... And most likely Drake will have to give him a pretty nice settlement unless he wants this to go to court which would not be a good look for his team.

His sensitivity is going to cost him a pretty penny. Not trying to hate, I'm not a Future
Fan. But the dude has to be paid if the contract was signed.

Unless there is a section in the contract specifically stating that off the record comments to Billboard magazine will result in the cancelation of the contract...

I pretty sure they're clauses in the contract that states you can't put down Drake or Miguel in a public forum. Future is about to go on tour with Drake, how hard is it to say "yeah, i really enjoyed Drake's album and I can't wait for you guys to see what he has planned for the up coming tour".

As far as Future getting 1.5M, he's suing for lost wages which means if Future wins he'll probably get all of the 1.5M.

Future shouldn't have said the ***** ...

Nd drake shouldn't be so sensitive...

It will be funny to see how it plays out tho

I hate to be that guy,

But if it were someone like jay z in drake position and someone said something like that and jay dropped them everybody would be in here like "that's what a boss does" "he Makin moves, no time for bs" and quoting the 48 laws n **** :lol:

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy,

But if it were someone like jay z in drake position and someone said something like that and jay dropped them everybody would be in here like "that's what a boss does" "he Makin moves, no time for bs" and quoting the 48 laws n **** :lol:
They may not say that, but I know what you mean and I agree.

Drake

It may be the truth for some people.

But if cole kicked wale off his tour for something that petty I'd say it was a ***** move. And he's my favorite rapper.

It's an overly sensitive thing to do.

Like you guys said though, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Clearly Future hasn't been the most reliable tour hiring for many people, so he obviously has some issues. I'm not on his side at all.

Just would of been more mature for future to keep his mouth shut and for drake to sit down and talk to him without reacting so irrationally. It's on both of them.

And I don't hate drake.
I wanted to go on his tour but I don't like the Miguel opening act which is suited for the ladies, and I didn't like future.

Jhene aiko doesn't make me wanna go either.

Wish he had some better artists opening, or at least some other rappers instead of an RNB tissue box concert... then I would of considered it.

Hopefully him Cole and Sean go on tour together someday.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm not a Law Student or anything but If a contract was signed... Legally I don't think a few off the record comments are a breach of contract. Don't think that's legally enough justification for him to be fired.

So he probably does have a good case right there... And most likely Drake will have to give him a pretty nice settlement unless he wants this to go to court which would not be a good look for his team.

His sensitivity is going to cost him a pretty penny. Not trying to hate, I'm not a Future
Fan. But the dude has to be paid if the contract was signed.

Unless there is a section in the contract specifically stating that off the record comments to Billboard magazine will result in the cancelation of the contract...

Dude just assumes Drake threw a hissy fit that gonna cost him 1.5 million outta his pocket. Drake is not going to pay Future personally first off

If the cost hiring the new act + Future's settlement+ lawyers fee

I hate to be that guy,

nahhh that'd only be a handful, look at the breakfast club thread after cam interview

Im pretty sure there's some sort of anti-defamation/disparagement clause in the contract.

Drake's jewish so im pretty sure he consulted with the tribe before making that move

Sometimes I really wonder if people are that stupid :lol:

Like you're about to go on tour with the biggest rap star in the game and your getting 40k a show on a 41 city tour run. Why would you even say anything remotely close to negative about him :lol: How hard is it to say "NWTS was one of the great albums to come out this year and I can't wait to go on tour with him :lol: "

is Drake being overly sensitive about this? Maybe, possibly. However, if i'm headlining a tour, and one of my opening acts is mouthing off about how he makes better music than me, I can't say that I would want him on my tour. I'm giving him an amazing opportunity, and he's mouthing off about how he's making better music?

Back
Top Bottom