🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Always funny to hear people saying he should leave YM :lol:

Literally there is no better situation for Drake right now. It's almost as if he's only on YM via technicality. His boss, Lil Wayne doesn't even listen to his album until it's on the shelves. He has unlimited creative freedom. He does what he wants. I mean, why should he leave YM :lol: ?

And if we're being honest, why would anyone on YM be on NWTS? Musically, they bring nothing to the table that Drake can't bring himself. He's already the most popular artist in Hip-Hop, so from that stand point there's no benefit to collaborate with anyone else on the label. Glad to see that there were no forced features on the album for the sake of YM Loyalty. The fact that he re-upped and put this album out through YM says a lot about his loyalty in it of itself.

When Drake's popularity dies out he's going to wish he was loyal :lol: just saying

When Drake's popularity dies out he's going to wish he was loyal :lol: just saying

When? Who says it does in fact have to die out? And like I said, he is being loyal by continuing to put out his albums on YM. Is that not loyal? Does he have to force features just to show loyalty?

When? Who says it does in fact have to die out? And like I said, he is being loyal by continuing to put out his albums on YM. Is that not loyal? Does he have to force features just to show loyalty?

Ummmm history? No one is popular forever

Anywho someone needs to locate this chick that he brought on stage in NYC starting around 4:15 :nerd:

Word, "dominican mami that know more than mangu.." :pimp: .. based off my knowledge of Dyckman she may not even be legal :lol:

I think that's why he was hesitant to do too much touching :lol:

Son would just be ASKING for trouble.

Behind the scenes of PartyNextDoor ft. Drake - Over Here video

Last edited:
Did y'all peep the video of him singing just hold on to his two nieces or something?

Real tears

pimp.gif
at Nothing Was the Same Going Platinum
It just went platinum? I thought it would have been platinum.

:pimp: at Nothing Was the Same Going Platinum
It just went platinum? I thought it would have been platinum.

For some reason the sales were really strong for like three weeks and then seemingly plummeted. It's been platinum worldwide for a while, but I guess most people who wanted it in the US scooped it early on, and "Hold On, We're Going Home" isn't driving a lot of new sales.

Just got home from the concert, a few things :

I never realized Future had that many bangers. I am for the most part indifferent on the guy, but he did his thing and I was very entertained

Miguel sucks. He really found a way to make me hate him even more after all the stuff he did tonight. The dancing, the telling us his back story, and the fact that he kept pretending to leave only to come back out and do more of his horrible music. I pray to every religious being that I never have to hear this guy again.

Drake held it down, his energy was up to eleven. I always appreciate when an artist who dropped an album recently does a lot of cuts from the album and he did all of NWTS sans Too Much and PMM2. I need that version of The Motion with the echo.

His shout outs were too long, I would have exchanged that for more music. He's great live though he's added to the list of people I will see as often as possible.

Is it just me or does anyone not like being next to people who don't know the music? You only know like three songs and the rest you're just mumbling through why are you here?

He also shouldnt do another tour with people, his catalogue is strong enough for a solo tour.

Worst Behaviour live :x
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Live :x :x :x

Last edited:
Just got home from the concert, a few things :

I never realized Future had that many bangers. I am for the most part indifferent on the guy, but he did his thing and I was very entertained

Miguel sucks. He really found a way to make me hate him even more after all the stuff he did tonight. The dancing, the telling us his back story, and the fact that he kept pretending to leave only to come back out and do more of his horrible music. I pray to every religious being that I never have to hear this guy again.

Drake held it down, his energy was up to eleven. I always appreciate when an artist who dropped an album recently does a lot of cuts from the album and he did all of NWTS sans Too Much and PMM2. I need that version of The Motion with the echo.

His shout outs were too long, I would have exchanged that for more music. He's great live though he's added to the list of people I will see as often as possible.

Is it just me or does anyone not like being next to people who don't know the music? You only know like three songs and the rest you're just mumbling through why are you here?

He also shouldnt do another tour with people, his catalogue is strong enough for a solo tour.

Worst Behaviour live
sick.gif

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM Live
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Sleeping on Future 
mean.gif

I know right. I wish I knew the names of all the stuff he did last night

This is fire to me IDK why.

I have never listened to this outside of when I go out cause they play it all the time but it was fire. Kinda feel like I missed out not knowing the words to a lot of his stuff.

Last edited:
I had a GREAT time at the concert last night!

Bud x Henn x Brews x VIP 6th row seating.. FTW!
pimp.gif

Drake coming to New Orleans tomorrow hope he kill the concert for the city. I been reading everyone has been satisfied, so I am ready

Im going to see if I can type this before I go to sleep.

Coming in from the Drake concert in New Orleans and I was pretty impress with his performance in the city. He start off with Tuscan Leather making the crowd go wild while he was coming down the steps. He gave the crowd his name has being Aurbrey and why he has so much love for New Orleans. Afterwards he did his set of slow soft songs off NWTS then goes to say F that New Orleans I know yall here to party..... headlines come on. Then performed different tracks that he was feature on  No lie, Pop that, etc. He did to All me with Big Sean verse(saying that his favorite verse on the track). DId a New Orleans Bounce mix for Hold on Im coming Home(after performing the original) saying I know what yall want NOLA let me give yall what you want ......while he did his im guessing bounce music dance. Fast forward to the end since im getting tried. Drake get on the circle platform that was hanging in the sky after doing 305 to My City to shout out different people in the stands. Saying I see you ma with the hoop ear rings on and the fresh from work outfit on or I see you son with the Clubs jersey I had from back in the day. I know when he was was doing all the shout outs to the people in the middle that he was close to him hovering over them. Dudes had to be like this 

while Drake was speaking to their female. The only other person I seen do this shout like this was Jay-z though all the concerts I have been to. Not sure if he was gassing the crowd up but he said he had a special treat for us in the NO. Dude had some lazy boy place on stage for him and he said that he will sit back to watch the Worst Behavior video with us since we will be the first to watch it. http://www.complex.com/music/2013/11/drake-worst-behaviour-video-preview  I will say I like the visual of Worst Behavior with  the skit in it. Im tried and dont remember too much more will post more in the morning if I remember. Concert was still good over all and Future came out with his 25-30 min set between Drake.

O yea Birdman came out and did Still Fly

Last edited:
>D with all due respect to dude's money hustle, b.m. needs to not be around a booth. like...ever. thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom