🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yea...kinda sounds like he's just going through the motions, right now. Color by numbers Drake raps. He needs to up his quality control to take care era. It's not that the songs are bad, they're just pretty shrug inducing.

This new song is actually crazy. The sample had me bugging, Drake has some great production.

I'm a fan of Chance but I kinda laughed at that jab. Of course he doesn't go directly at Jay though.

What exactly is good about this track? A bunch of boa****l bars, a shout to Canada, shout out to his loyal ******, and some silly disses to unnamed rappers. Son done ran outta **** to talk about.

I **** with it. Joint is cold.

Even if he's actually responding to Jay (which I doubt)...how is it even a diss? Okay, Jay Z is married...

...we know. #sowhat

Gotta be a reach. I'd like to think Drake wouldn't come up with some stupid simple **** like that. At this point it doesn't make sense to respond with a sublim either.

But yeah like I said, I **** with the track.

Last edited:
Drake flourishing on the highest level, his confidence has been God level since right before Take Care.

The Chance shade was hilarious like why?

This Drake/Jay sparring match. :pimp:

Wiggins. :pimp: :pimp:

Money Manziel. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
These ****** and their subliminals.
laugh.gif

When I diss @ImTIME I'ma say his name (I heard that ish you been talking
nerd.gif
)

I'm pretty sure the Chance line wasn't a diss. Drake would never actually directly name anyone he had problems with. If anything he prob just helped Chance's buzz a little with that shout out.

Last edited:
Chance is playing like every festival in the world right now off a mixtape that came out this time last year. I'm sure he had just enough buzz before this is it a diss type line.

I can't tell who he's aiming at here: "Too worried bout ******* and fashion, they go missing in action."

Chance is playing like every festival in the world right now off a mixtape that came out this time last year. I'm sure he had just enough buzz before this is it a diss type line.
Outside the underground hip hop community?

Dudes are kind of digging for a beef :lol: . IMO jay didn't diss drake when he said sorry MR. Drizzy.... And d drake simply responded to the do it for the art line.

The chance line wasn't a diss to me either just a play on words ...... And nah chance wouldn't destroy to drake but none of that matters

Song was :smokin though

Dudes are kind of digging for a beef
laugh.gif
. IMO jay didn't diss drake when he said sorry MR. Drizzy.... And d drake simply responded to the do it for the art line.

The chance line wasn't a diss to me either just a play on words ...... And nah chance wouldn't destroy to drake but none of that matters

Song was
smokin.gif
though
nah Drake and Jay def dissed each other
laugh.gif

If the art line wasn't a diss, the fact that he was on a Drake song tombout "... your corny handshakes." 

e37fa337f6c5d0c4652b6911870706e4.jpeg

Even if it wasn't intended as a diss Jay knew how it'd be received and didn't care.

A week later Drake talks bout people poppin **** when he's out of town then ends the song with "left some beat at the end so all you **** ****** could loop it and get your lies off" after Jay and Jay got on his beat and took supposed shots at him?

People can overhype **** as much as they want but these are as close to shots that these subliminal diss rappers are gonna throw at each other.

I'm still not convinced the Chance line was a diss unless there's some unknown history between them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom