🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

good points Nako ..... and This what I though at first but then I remembered Rocky is in the Wu-ttang video + on the song , so I doubt it's him. Unless we haven't got the Vid because Rocky has been too busy at the fashions shows or something to finish it

Def the Misses and married folk is directed at jay

Cause later on he says " we all do it for the ART, so I could never Hate tho"

Song is dope! Still don't understand the Chance jab lol

Song is fire to me. :lol: :lol: NTs hungry for beef

You know I had to... Wait sidebar
Let some beat at the end so all you______ _____ could loop it and get your lies off

Last edited:
Drake posted a picture on IG (somebody find it) with the caption 'Days In The East' or something like that (saw it this morning)...maybe new album title?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chance will destroy this *****

Hope he responds
I dont think it was diss at Chance but I like to hear Chance respond. Dont think he would destroy Drake but he would come correct. I could only imagine some of the wackie word play he would use.

Song was good. Beat was def annoying after the second listen.

2014...the year where we try super hard to read into every minute line to find "beef". :smh: i miss the 90s.

Cot damn 40 cuddddddd [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] .....and Drake does it again #416

Boi-1da did the loop over Lauren hills "Doo Wop" bridge it's his victory lap post NWTS including "Trophies" and " We made it" rmx. Again it's not a diss track but lots of subliminals :smokin

This is why I sometimes get frustrated with drake
EVERYBODY pretty much agrees he can spit
No denying that
It's just he doesn't at least IMO
HE DOESN'T spit enough
Sometimes he makes it seem so effortless
And it kills me either leading up to or after an album
He always drops heat that SHOULDA been on the album
Them few lines before and after that sprite deal line had me rollin
This freestyle was :pimp:

I think this might be my favorite Drake song, ish is just beautiful, beat, flow, everything.

Currently on like my 150th listen.

If we can get a whole album with this type of Drake I would buy a digital, CD , and vinyl version.

Last edited:
Def the Misses and married folk is directed at jay

Cause later on he says " we all do it for the ART, so I could never Hate tho"

Song is dope! Still don't understand the Chance jab lol
There's nothing to understand about the Chance line, just wordplay.  He makes that clear in the next bar when he literally says, "No offense cause I don't know that *****"

I hope some of these dudes in here stretched before all this reaching.

Last edited:
"just hits no misses- thats for the married folks" is a nice subliminal at Jay. he had to say something, and he said it well.

"Oh wait sidebar, left some beat at the end
So that all of you **** ****** could loop it and get your lies off"

yeahhhhhhhhhh :pimp:

:lol: at the Jennifer Lawrence line

I think this might be my favorite Drake song, ish is just beautiful, beat, flow, everything.

Currently on like my 150th listen.

If we can get a whole album with this type of Drake I would buy a digital, CD , and vinyl version.
150 listens? not sure if srs

Back
Top Bottom