🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drizzy Season :smokin

See these type of beats and flow is when hes at his best...straight bangers...same type of flow on that believe me track...

i am a big fan of drake but some of you are straight fan boys...that thotful joint was horrible...kinda embarrassing that he even released that ****...i hope it was just a joke...

Not sure if it's related to this thread but figure I post it anyway......You know I had to do it for ya....lol got a Browns jersey with TOPSZN on the back.

Even Johnny Manziel and OBO Brien fliked it :smokin ....Can't tell me nothing :D

Someone get me a late pass, "2 On" is originally from some chick Tinashe

https://m.soundcloud.com/tinashenow/tinashe-2-on-feat-schoolboy-q
TOP5344.gif

Tinashe has got a little bit of buzz over the past few months. Already done songs with Travis Scott and Schoolboy Q and Kim K was singing and dancing along to one of her songs at a party.

It's all the record company money machine though. No way Kim spontaneously comes across that song without someone plugging that in there.

Just listened to this, and surprise surprise it sucks. This is the same situation as when Drake did Say Whats Real and I ignore the fact that the KanYe West version exists.

I actually did honestly because I only listened to 808s one time before I trashed it, then SFG came out, and I really thought this was Drakes beat for a good year and a half maybe two years.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
What's that rappers been saying at the start of every song?

"wazzz it on the beat," ???

what are they saying and what does it mean?

Last edited:
What's that rappers been saying at the start of every song?

"wazzz it on the beat," ???

what are they saying and what does it mean?
"Mustard on the beat" and its the dude who made the beat, DJ Mustard's tag. Just like "Mike Will Made It" and "La Musica de Harry Fraud"

I didnt understand the heck it was saying until NT told me :lol:, words arent being said there

Last edited:
ahhh I get it lol.

Its like DJ Khaled having to say his name at the beginning of every song sounding like he's about to have a heart attack. haha thanks.

Mustard got a decent catalog under his belt...granted most songs were flash in the pan jams, but he eatin

Just listened to this, and surprise surprise it sucks. This is the same situation as when Drake did Say Whats Real and I ignore the fact that the KanYe West version exists.

I actually did honestly because I only listened to 808s one time before I trashed it, then SFG came out, and I really thought this was Drakes beat for a good year and a half maybe two years.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

still never heard the original :lol:
dont think i ever need too
drake killed this song

Back
Top Bottom