🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

i just dont want a mixtape full of throw away tracks for the sake of having a mixtape. im cool with a "Trophies" every couple of weeks as opposed to something wack.

And if a mixtape is great, why not refine it and drop an album?

Last edited:
Yea I feel you...808's was supposed to be a mixtape...So Far Gone should've been an album from the get go

I'll take a mixtape, I miss having new music every now and then..not every 2-3 yrs

Agreed 12 new songs >>>>> 1 new song lol

Would love got him to release all the songs that were supposed to come out at once. We still dnt even have wutang forever with asap or Wu tang lol

Mixtapes are annoying nowadays. You get 20 tracks and maybe 2 are CD-worthy. I'd rather Drake keep doing what he's doing and drop songs whenever. He doesn't need to be saturating the market.

Mixtapes are annoying nowadays. You get 20 tracks and maybe 2 are CD-worthy. I'd rather Drake keep doing what he's doing and drop songs whenever. He doesn't need to be saturating the market.

He's pretty consistent with his cd material, I can't imagine him not doing well on a mixtape where he has more freedom creatively

Drake is the LeBron of rap, dude can do no wrong right now. I'm not the biggest Drake fan but I definitely like most of his work tho.

But GOOD Fridays ended up being 85% of MBDTF.
That **** pissed me off so much when I saw the tracklist for MBDTF.

First Ye rap album in 3 years and this ***** ruins the first listen by putting songs that had already been out for months on it smh lol 
mean.gif

Hope Drake hops on this tho.

I didn't listen to Good Friday so I when I heard MBDTF it was all fresh and amazing :lol:

That cd went hella hard

Back
Top Bottom