🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Just the zone he's in now. Incredible.

When he and 40 go ethereal on these switch ups, they are undefeated.

Drizzy
smokin.gif

That 2nd verse is just :pimp:

Cant wait to see what him and ovo has in store man.

If you didn't like it, you didn't like it. Why people gotta be hypebeast if their verdict on the record is different than yours? Like chill :lol:

I'm chill. I was just listening to Drake - Nothing was the same. It's the hype getting me soiled. It's not that serious. He still don't have a NY fanbase I guess we will just make relationship music for couples and exgirlfriends boyfriends and the etc... In other words to each is own. I think Drake had his time already.

If you didn't like it, you didn't like it. Why people gotta be hypebeast if their verdict on the record is different than yours? Like chill :lol:

I'm chill. I was just listening to Drake - Nothing was the same. It's the hype getting me soiled. It's not that serious. He still don't have a NY fanbase I guess we will just make relationship music for couples and exgirlfriends boyfriends and the etc... In other words to each is own. I think Drake had his time already.

Wait huh lmao he doesnt have a NY fan base?

*scratches head*

NYC don't mess wit Drake :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brah stop

What :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom