🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

ill say it again , im class of 2007 , JA is a living legend to my graduating class you can ask all the ****** n ******* bruh . and whoever was up there knocking "mesmorized" needs to hear the dirty version and stop disrespecting the original drake , ja rule ..... "love it when you **** me baby" responses in a hook with ashanti is soft ? man yall weiners must stay soft my girl aint trying to get down on migos cross the country 
class of 06 here. and u hella right. dudes nowadays tryna smash to some migos "hit em wit it hit em wit it. boof boof boof. HIT EM! hit em wit hit em! I'm tryna stretch it to  whoooooooooolllllleeeeeee 50" lmao

Srs question, Whats the difference between drake & future besides one having a "clean cut" image

Both avg lyrically, both can speak to the females, both got a crazy hook game

Futures last two tapes>>>>new drake album

But Why is drake so overrated? He has the crown right now but i dont see why besides him portraying this good guy ladies man
no. this is wrong. future can make a hit, but as far as talent goes hes handicapped. and even tho future can make a hit, he cant make as many as drake, nor do his hits last as long as drakes do. future makes songs that are hot for the summer and then old by fall. 0 substance. he doesnt have a voice either. 

drake doesnt have a great voice either BUT he has some form of substance. cleaner sound. you can listen to drake when u jus chillin (arguably thats the only time u listen to drake) whereas future is strictly when u tryna turn up or in a club. drakes new album is trash so thats not saying much. and even tho i dont like anything drake has put out lately, its hard to call him overrated because its very obvious what he CAN do....compared to what he chooses to do. 

future CANT do better. and drake is lyrically miles beyond future, even on this latest trash where there is basically no lyrics.

Last edited:
dudes comparing Future to Drake....out 
laugh.gif

Future has no substance? U srs
Aint no way around it?
Turn on the lights? Just to name a few

i think this new drake from the past year has been nothing but turn up music & his hits "lasting longer" has more to do with his popularity, its not like drake makes timeless music

This is some serious trolling right here.. Future doesn't even rap like that cmon son. How about Now & You and the 6 is far from turn up music. Are we gonna pretend like Honest and Pluto are anywhere as good as any Drake project? Future is damn near trash but he makes dope records that's it.

no. this is wrong. future can make a hit, but as far as talent goes hes handicapped. and even tho future can make a hit, he cant make as many as drake, nor do his hits last as long as drakes do. future makes songs that are hot for the summer and then old by fall. 0 substance. he doesnt have a voice either. 

drake doesnt have a great voice either BUT he has some form of substance. cleaner sound. you can listen to drake when u jus chillin (arguably thats the only time u listen to drake) whereas future is strictly when u tryna turn up or in a club. drakes new album is trash so thats not saying much. and even tho i dont like anything drake has put out lately, its hard to call him overrated because its very obvious what he CAN do....compared to what he chooses to do. 

future CANT do better. and drake is lyrically miles beyond future, even on this latest trash where there is basically no lyrics.

Pretty much agree with all of this

I wish drake could've been on those artist where you have to really read behind the lines of his lyricism.  Like, I want to know if there is a double meaning behind the tapes title.  Someone post an article if there is one out there, or give me your interpretation.  Reps are at hand.

I wish drake could've been on those artist where you have to really read behind the lines of his lyricism.  Like, I want to know if there is a double meaning behind the tapes title.  Someone post an article if there is one out there, or give me your interpretation.  Reps are at hand.

I say:

It's a shot at Birdman/Cash Money saying "I'm putting this music out and getting out my contract, by the time you see this posted I'll be out of my contract"

Or

"I already moved on to new things, so if you're reading this..."

The Future and Drake comparisons aren't that farfetched.

Drake loves future, and to a degree bites him. You can't tell me Drake didn't listen to Monster and crafted Too Late from it. Very similar musically and sonically. Know Yourself, Madonna sound like they could have been on monster. Now obviously Drake is a better singer and rapper but still, the influence is there. Hell take it even further back, Cameras off of Take Care sounds exactly like Tony Montana. Drake himself has admitted on a few occasions that Future inspires him.

I mean the tempo and flow of Tony Montana and camera are similar I suppose, but cameras so so muhc better than Tony Montana i would never put the two in one sentence

The same can be said about 'Versace' and 'The Language'

Who did it better is subjective...

Back
Top Bottom