🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dreams Money Can Buy played today while I had my iPod on shuffle, man that song :pimp:

That Take Care run was :pimp:.

i got car money, fresh start money,
I want Saudi money, I want 'art' money,
I want women to cry and pour out they heart for me,
and tell me how much they hate it when they apart from me....
Yeah, and lately I do ******* the meanest
Tell 'em I love 'em and don’t ever mean it, we go on dates
I send the Maybach out in neighbourhoods they never seen it
That **** is dangerous but it so convenient

food from India, She's in Charlotte Olympia's..
we talked music for hours, she never mentioned ya..

when dude was lookin like the chosen 1

Last edited:

It's hard to ignore Drake as being popular.  I don't know an album he released that can't be listened to start to finish.  
...thats terrible. 
mean.gif

I know he probably won't push any of the songs as a single, but it'd be cool to get a video or two out of this project...and I'd imagine 'Madonna' would be a single along with 'Energy'

just came here to say that production and replay value on Future's Monster tape are wayyyy ahead of drakes latest offering lol
& don't get me started on the wave that is provided when it's merged with "beast mode"
this tape is straight
but 40's beats and the obligatory slow-downs at the end of records are getting a little stale

Last edited:

Hi everybody! Check out the probably best puzzle game about hip-hop, available on Amazon Store free and paid versions:

Old school, new school, golden age anything!

just type "Hip Hop Mania" at Amazon AppStore  (by the way, amazon appstore is nice thing, better than google play for now).

the game is amazing, a bunch of questions to solve! I got em both! what you say?

p.s. admins don't mean it like ad and do not delete please, it's have a many songs to guess that's why i posted it in MUSIC section
1418.gif

your name is timbetty... you joined this month. have 13 posts total. and youre already advertising for some bs while simultaneously trying to stop mods from deleting your obvious spam? bruh

2T0PTOA.gif

200_s.gif

1418.gif

your name is timbetty... you joined this month. have 13 posts total. and youre already advertising for some bs while simultaneously trying to stop mods from deleting your obvious spam? bruh

2T0PTOA.gif

200_s.gif

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Need an unchopped version with that verse immediately

I wonder why it didn't make the final cut but here's an unchopped version of the 2nd verse

Kind of reminds me of why Future cut his record short with Drake and it came out that Drake didn't like him verse. Wouldn't be shocked if the situation is the same here. Even as a DJ sometimes you work on a blend, record it, then realize that it doesn't work and decide not to move forward with it.

Back
Top Bottom