🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It's going to be interesting because meek haven't really had to actually battle anyone for a long time..

Last person I think was reed dollarz when they both was neck and neck in the city...

In a way..I think he also thought drake was going to back down...but he underestimated social media..he got to come back just like drake had too.

This is the response?

Last edited:
Y'all know Charged Up was some light stuff.  If he does have another diss track, I hope it's a radio/club type of song
nerd.gif

Drake has dropped nasty diss tracks when he was still addressing rappers in Toronto. He has it in him. This was simply to bait Meek Mill.

this the joint he drops and drizzy thought he had something for Murda Mook???

son is food.

Last edited:
Rather you feel it's weak or not is not what's important... It's the fact that he actually said something... I honestly didn't expect him to...

If he drops something more direct or if he puts Meek on blast at OVO Fest then we got something. This sneak diss is nothing. And like I said if he says if says this ain't about Meek he's confirming what dudes already say about him.

If he drops something more direct or if he puts Meek on blast at OVO Fest then we got something. This sneak diss is nothing. And like I said if he says if says this ain't about Meek he's confirming what dudes already say about him.
How is this a sneak diss?

Clearly multiple shots at Meek.

This is a diss song.

****** want Drake to personally DM them telling them:

Yes this is a diss to meek
Yes I write my lyrics

Not a fan of dude at all but I have to admit he does have some tracks I can ride to( which I'm still trying to figure out the ones he actually wrote[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji])
But what the hell is a warning shot[emoji]128557[/emoji]
I grew up were diss records were just that.
From Big Daddy Kane, Kool Moe Dee all the way to Hit'Em Up, dudes went in from jump.
This is Drakes' moment.
This can either be a moment for an Ether Record for him or a Super Ugly, calling the radio station crying, copping pleas like Jay record.
Can't Wait..

Last edited:
lmao at n's saying this is a sneak diss. what's sneaky about it? He brought up stuff that can only relate to one person and everybody knows who that one person because everybody has been paying attention.

Anyway, I hope Meek responds soon and not with no dam tweets.

Heard it and liked it..but I'm a fan of drake..it should be good...The best diss tracks are the ones with the most personal...meek better be getting the scoop from Nikki..lol

Back
Top Bottom