🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Let's keep it real if Drake didn't think he could **** with Meek he would have stayed quite like he always does...

That tell me a lot.

He sat this dude Meek down and talked to him like a disappointed parent lmao.  And the first thing Meek does is runs right back to twitter.  You cant make this up 
laugh.gif

**Edit  Yall boy Funk Flex d***riding now 
roll.gif

Funk Flex !!!!!Verified account‏@funkflex

Right now new Drake!!! @hot97 !!!! ***** you thought I wasn't going to play it!!!! champagnepapi x… https://instagram.com/p/5lBppQwQy0/ 

Last edited:
****** want Drake to personally DM them telling them:

Yes this is a diss to meek
Yes I write my lyrics

Nah. Just put his name in the song.

If he drops something more direct or if he puts Meek on blast at OVO Fest then we got something. This sneak diss is nothing. And like I said if he says if says this ain't about Meek he's confirming what dudes already say about him.

How is this a sneak diss?

Clearly multiple shots at Meek.

This is a diss song.

I've seen this before with these new rappers. Dudes put out something w/o names then when **** gets hyped they start moonwalking. That makes it sneak dissing.

I mean if we calling this a diss then Stay Scheming was a diss too right? This make that Stay Scheming verse seem like the 3rd verse from Ether

Let's keep it real if Drake didn't think he could **** with Meek he would have stayed quite like he always does...

That tell me a lot.
I'm sayin, how that make Meek feel though.

Cassidy, ok

Joey, ok

But Drake?

You gone get your card pulled by Drake?

roll.gif

So by my count it's

Tweets :meek 25+ to Drake's 0

Songs:meeks 0 to Drake's 1

And this guy is still tweeting.

Last edited:
Did ya'll mess with DWMTM

RICO is ruined for me now smh

Yes

And how can some **** that don't involve you ruin a song :lol:

Like it personally hurt your feelings

RICO is hot

I liked Meeks album except for the Nicki joints...this whole fiasco made me run it back and it's actually str8

You Drake fan boys are something else.

Even sons diss songs are baby food soft

So by my count it's

Tweets :meek 25+ to Drake's 0

Songs:meeks 0 to Drake's 1

And this guy is still tweeting.

Didn't Drake do some subminal tweeting, subtweeting or replying?

"Cops is killing people with their arms up and your main focus is to harm us?"

Wow only time drake ever address what's going on in black America today is in a weak diss track. This is One of the many reasons I can't rock with drake. Seem he Music never touches on real struggles that comes with hip hop and being black in America why Cole n K.dot represent America hip hop better in this generation.

Back
Top Bottom