🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yup Energy is one of the top 5 best records of the year to me.

I got enemies, got alotta enemies, got alotta people tryna drain me of this energy 

pimp.gif

hell nah worst behavior was a good balance of that yelling flow/actual rapping.

That last verse was super fire

Definitely one of my fav songs off NWTS

I like seeing drake win
It be crazy how he be basically saying what gonna happen career wise
And in his personal life in his music
And the **** ends up playing out like that
Also makes jays lyrics on light up all the more :wow:
Cause that's what seems to happen

I'm extremely doubtful that it's going to drop that soon.

I like seeing drake win
It be crazy how he be basically saying what gonna happen career wise
And in his personal life in his music
And the **** ends up playing out like that
Also makes jays lyrics on light up all the more :wow:
Cause that's what seems to happen

You forgot to call Jay a snake :lol:

It is kind of trippy going back to the older music and seeing this ___ pretty much outline his future though.

The one line on "Where to Now" off of Comeback Season (dropped in October '07) where he predicted that his career would blow up in '09 will always be my favorite.

It is kind of trippy going back to the older music and seeing this ___ pretty much outline his future though.

The one line on "Where to Now" off of Comeback Season (dropped in October '07) where he predicted that his career would blow up in '09 will always be my favorite.
The Boy is a prophet

Last edited:
Yeah whenever that line comes on its pretty surreal :lol:

Still remember watching him rap on that talent show like man that **** was kinda nice

The Boy is a prophet

Inb4 Illuminati accusations

Are there any music videos you guys would've wished to see from IYRTITL?

Drake's record when it comes to visuals is so spotty that I don't really anticipate videos from him.

Outside of the Take Care run, I can't think of a video that he put out that I found memorable; especially anything that has come after.

Worst Behavior wasn't bad though I guess.

Yea videos are definitely not Drake's strong point, he's had a number of duds. :lol:

You would think since he was an actor first he would have a leg up but I just don't think he has the best taste in visuals.

Yea videos are definitely not Drake's strong point, he's had a number of duds.
laugh.gif

You would think since he was an actor first he would have a leg up but I just don't think he has the best taste in visuals.
His actions in his videos are hilarious. He's so damn extra'd out and OD excited 
laugh.gif

Visuals don't mean much anymore though in the grand scheme of things. Don't really look for visuals from any artist, not just Drake. 

I suppose though it does add some more momentum for a record so I guess there's that

Drake's record when it comes to visuals is so spotty that I don't really anticipate videos from him.

Outside of the Take Care run, I can't think of a video that he put out that I found memorable; especially anything that has come after.

Worst Behavior wasn't bad though I guess.

I mean to keep it 100, Drake's swag and charisma is in the vocals and lyrics.

When you actually see dude, his swaggerless outfits, and awkward movements and friends it takes a little bit of the shine off.

I have an appreciation for videos (when done right)

With that being said...The 'Energy' video literally would've been better with the entire video that black and white screen where Drake was with his boys, all that extra character stuff, nah. IMO

Back
Top Bottom