🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Dog it's straight up hilarious that everybody does the SHOUT OUT TO MY BISS ******* WIFIN ****** part no matter where you are [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Poetic Justice
Jodeci
In the Morning

All :pimp: :pimp:....I guess Buried Alive kinda counts

I have an appreciation for videos (when done right)

With that being said...The 'Energy' video literally would've been better with the entire video that black and white screen where Drake was with his boys, all that extra character stuff, nah. IMO

I love videos, but it's kinda hard to care about them when TV stations have all but phased them out, and most of the ones put out are generic and don't even have anything to do with the subject of the song

two tapes that ive always wanted.......full drake/weeknd mixtape & full drake/wayne mixtape...........the drake and wayne one would be goat type of stuff man......believe me , she will , miss me , ransom , uptown , right above it ....etc 

Last edited:
I hope that was a salty chick posting that wishing it was Drake kissing on her and not a straight male :lol: :lol:

lolzzzzzz broooo

other than the fact she got a nice shaped ***, which most likely is hard as a rock, she is nothing to be kissing up on in public...

my dude drake can smash any chick he want...that's why i said its probably a mental high to be able to get some top athlete yambs...

so spare me with the 'she fine' **** you guys spewin' in here...

if you think serena a 10 you got some bisexual tendencies and gay fantasies for sure...

she look like a man in the face and her body like a female body builder...

her *** is the goods though if its jelly though...

I hope that was a salty chick posting that wishing it was Drake kissing on her and not a straight male :lol: :lol:

lolzzzzzz broooo

other than the fact she got a nice shaped ***, which most likely is hard as a rock, she is nothing to be kissing up on in public...

my dude drake can smash any chick he want...that's why i said its probably a mental high to be able to get some top athlete yambs...

so spare me with the 'she fine' **** you guys spewin' in here...

if you think serena a 10 you got some bisexual tendencies and gay fantasies for sure...

she look like a man in the face and her body like a female body builder...

her *** is the goods though if its jelly though...

You sound like a 15 year old girl writing her first FB rant

:lol:

y'all rosters probably looking like the all nba alien team...

First Team
PG Sam Cassell
SG Delonte West
SF Tyrone Hill
PF Popeye Jones
C Gheorghe Muresan

and i love when dudes say its female to talk about a certain situation on NT...when everything on NT is lipstick ally

fam this whole thread is sus...d' riding a musician even to the point where someone disagrees with his female choices you ready to lick his cream pie...

If Serena wasn't a star tennis player, yall wouldn't be saying she is bad lol. Way too muscular and manly for me. And her face is Lil Kim status now with the lightening and plastic surgery.

Still, that *** though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom