🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He did stay a teen too long, and when he did change up, no one took him serious. Were we really supposed to believe this dude that was Harlem shaking and making Ghetto Girls & Bounce Like Me was now a gangsta just cause he's covered in tattoos and having TV Johnny do grills for him? And he's name was Bow Wow :lol: he didn't stand a chance.

Last edited:
Let's also not forget people were copying Wayne/Drake in 08-09 with that autotune **** so it wasn't like he was being innovative lol.

But some of those Greenlight tapes did have some joints on em lol.

But like Wavy Crockett said, he did it 3 years too late.

He shoulda started making those grown man raps right around the time Fresh Azimiz came out. Once 05/06 hit, he shoulda switched to "Shad Moss" instead of just dropping the Lil and Flood the game with mixtapes while he's in his "prime". Would have sacrificed record sales temporarily maybe, but long term, he might still have a legitimate music career today.

As the washed up child star people already looking at you as old news lol.

Last edited:
He did stay a teen too long, and when he did change up, no one took him serious. Were we really supposed to believe this dude that was Harlem shaking and making Ghetto Girls & Bounce Like Me was now a gangsta just cause he's covered in tattoos and having TV Johnny do grills for him? And he's name was Bow Wow
laugh.gif
he didn't stand a chance.
He never portrayed himself as a gangsta though 
laugh.gif

And all you are alluding to is his image. All i'm saying is that the music is there. If it wasn't bow wow, the music would bump for a lot of people. (Maybe not you, just saying).

Last edited:
Never thought I see the day bow wow would get love

Hating on him was the cool thing growing up

Lowkey every guy was a fan including me

My friends cousin was supposedly pushed into the pool on his cribs episode

They used to brag about it all the time lol smh

Last edited:

Let's also not forget people were copying Wayne/Drake in 08-09 with that autotune **** so it wasn't like he was being innovative lol.
I'm not even trying to say he was innovative or anything, all I'm saying is that his image unfortunately gets in the way of the music, which to me is very good. A lot of the things we praise in current rappers he been doing. People don't take him serious because he was Little Bow Wow, right or wrong. It is what it is.

Word to shoe king bringing up tpain. That ***** deserves so much credit I can't even type it up into words lol. Dude literally changed the game. Had jay z lame *** talking about death of autotune lmao. Had EVERYONE in the game using it and STILL using it today. It's crazy

Last edited:
It wasn't actually bow wow lol but it was this bow wow fan (?) around NT during the Greenlight mixtapes gassing him in every thread in the music section haha

You sure? The dude even said cash money young money or something like that and then like 6 mo later he was on cash money :lol:

Last edited:
Never thought I see the day bow wow would get love

Hating on him was the cool thing growing up

Lowkey every guy was a fan including me

My friends cousin was supposedly pushed into the pool on his cribs episode

They used to brag about it all the time lol smh

Man 4real. I used to front like I hated dude, but bounce with me is a classic. I wouldn't say I was a "fan", but I liked a few tracks on the low. Moms even bought me his first album randomly and I bumped it a lil bit. Dude was a clown though.

If you were a shorty with braids in the really 00's....you got ALL the h0s. Bow wow and AI played a part in that.

And him staying a teen too long is really what hurt him. He was 20 trying to appeal to 14 year olds when they ain't come up with him. Them middle school years man. Them chicks would die for Bow Wow back then :lol:

That rough version of "Pole in My Basement" sounds terrible, but the finished version that he put on one of the following mixtapes was one of my favorite songs that year. It's still :pimp:

He definitely has some classics in his early catalog. ___s around me weren't really fronting on him musically, we just hated him whenever he was brought up around girls :lol:

I think I bought his first two albums.

Last edited:
Bow Wow just wasn't that good. When he first came out it was dope seeing a dude that young rapping then when people found out JD was writing his **** nobody took him serious. Then he dropped the "Lil" from his name he was trying to hard. You like 5'7 140 dawg.

Drake's Tom Ford lipstick sold out right after it was put on the market.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.36662/title.drakes-tom-ford-lipstick-sells-out-in-minutes

Can't knock the hustle but lipstick bruh? :lol:

can't compare wayne to bow wow cause wayne never made kid music

he just never cussed

and only comparison to drake and bow wow is they both had/have a young fanbase

I think drake only knock against him when it's all said and done
Is that he has no classic album
At least as of now

It's funny when Drake sneak diss dudes it's "OMG Drake is so clever" then when somebody goes at him "He's salty, he's irrelevant"

It's hip hop, _'s are gonna take shots at you. Way the game goes.

Last edited:
It's funny when Drake sneak diss dudes it's "OMG Drake is so clever" then when somebody goes at him "He's salty, he's irrelevant"

It's hip hop, _'s are gonna take shots at you.

I agree but when dudes take shots at any of the top dogs there's some salty-ness involved lol

My problem with the Pusha stuff is its been pretty constant for the past like 5 years and then when he was asked about it he hid his hand

Last edited:

It's hip hop, _'s are gonna take shots at you. Way the game goes.
Man I swear. When drake take shots they gas that **** but when someone throw a Lil mini jab at him they bitter and jealous. Y'all want all these ****** to be super friends so bad. His weed carrier, wait wine cooler carrier gonna get him into some **** he don't want. That hush dude was hush when k dot was throwing jabs tho [emoji]128064[/emoji]

You can call it salty if you want. Other people see as part of the game, It's competition. I don't think Pusha hids his hand. For like 10 years now he's made it clear he don't rock with Wayne or Birdman. I don't think he has anything personal against Drake but he's on that team so he's gonna some bars too. The Exodus record holds even more weight when you see how what's going on with YMCMB now.

Last edited:
I mean if a ***** never come out his mouth about you, no prior inteaction, and then you start throwing shots what else would you call it :lol: he can still be competitive and still be salty it is what it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom