🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It all stems from Drake being part of YM. Pusha hates Wayne and anyone close to him that's been known. He took shots at Wayne and YM since the beginning. Pusha needs his promo we all know creating buzz using Drake's name is one of the go to moves for these guys. That way Pusha could pass off 10 tracks of bland coke rap as exciting and still act like Drake is too nervous to to respond.

Lol @ thinking this is for promo. He been tossing jabs at Drake for the longest...even without a project on the way.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but exodus 23:1 wasn't even sold

dog it's clearly about promo don't be naive Ross did the same thing
So explain the countless other times where he dissed that whole camp on random throwaways and free mixtapes? 

Ross came out of left field. Pusha BEEN dissing dude.

Last edited:
"Clearly about promo" yet Pusha T has been throwing shots at the YM camp since HHNF and the last Re-Up Gang tape :lol:

Exodus never made any project. Just give up, if u diss drake its for promo or u salty. U bring up a L he took it didn't happen of its not on camera and emotional rap > coke rap

Puff went at a football coach with weights, you going to tell me he wouldn't slap that sensitive cat ? [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Exodus never made any project. Just give up, if u diss drake its for promo or u salty. U bring up a L he took it didn't happen of its not on camera and emotional rap > coke rap
I've come to the conclusion that I don't even dislike Drake.

It's the fans. Them ****** are certified *******

I mean the ***** who supposedly did it even said it didn't happen :lol:
Then in the same interview said that it was old and he changed so now what? Guess he didn't get pissed on either cuz everyone says no comment

I've come to the conclusion that I don't even dislike Drake.

It's the fans. Them ****** are certified *******
U know what I think that's what it is. I don't like his music but they make u hate it and him. I dont like a lot of rappers but his fans make u wanna point dislike him more then others. Always excuses and capes man I never seen **** like this in my life.

Then in the same interview said that it was old and he changed so now what? Guess he didn't get pissed on either cuz everyone says no comment

lil duval said it happened the night wanna know dropped

Guess lil duval doing it for promo and salty and wouldn't know what he's talking about lol

lil duval said it happened the night wanna know dropped

Guess lil duval doing it for promo and salty and wouldn't know what he's talking about lol

He salty and that nail shop talk. Heard Nicki leaving meek tho.

So then you can't be mad that ppl say well I don't believe it or it didn't happen.

Puff went at a football coach with weights, you going to tell me he wouldn't slap that sensitive cat ? [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

True, there's literally a picture of dude handling him up tho lol

Man every big rapper has fans that go over the top :rofl: every single one. A jay z thread will be 100 pages in here arguing about nothing :lol: y'all can't be serious acting like it's only Drake...even your beloved future got over the top fans... That's just how it go

After all is said and done, I plays both drake and push so F it... [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

After all is said and done, I plays both drake and push so F it... [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Funny you say that
"And it really ain't no thing..."

A lot of jay fans admit to how disrespectful ether was and how son was bout to cry on hot 97. He did nothing but got bigger since then tho. The L's don't mean your done but don't act like they don't exist.

I like Drakes music he's a talented dude but got damn some time of these fans are a special group. This _ walks on water to them. Every top rapper has had people go at them over the years. Drake ain't immune to that.

Lol @ thinking this is for promo. He been tossing jabs at Drake for the longest...even without a project on the way.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but exodus 23:1 wasn't even sold

It could be for that exact reason but who knows. Only time I hear about Drake and Pusha is whenever he makes reference to it. Drake doesn't care so the fact Pusha keeps the subliminals going is lame and brings out people claiming Pusha would destroy him if giving the chance. We saw what happened with last guy who thought ish was sweet. Just say his name Pusha and you'll get your response.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly I think they're both waiting for the other to make the 1st move so they can plan/act accordingly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom