🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

CVq1AYpUkAAnKC2.jpg

Cover art being shot.

This looks crazy.
looks sick 

Yuppp I figured this would be a good one to hit

I'm going to be down there, never been out the country & Toronto been on my place to visit. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I think it'll be fun down there.

I'm going to be down there, never been out the country & Toronto been on my place to visit. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I think it'll be fun down there.

Word all I wanna do is find the Toronto hos all these ****** been singing about and cop all the shoes that's gon drop

There's a good amount of songs i still rock with from IYRTITL, but after going back again, I realized right off top I deleted 8,9,10,11, 13, and 16 :lol: :lol:

*re-listens to both*

The first half of Star67 is audio Nyquil....Preach though....:x :x is that what PND normally sounds like? Awful song

Eh yeah the star67 gets live when that beat change

And :lol: thats one of the many styles/voices he got I guess.

you got tickets to the game?

im tryna get a couple of tickets for saturday, not really worried about the game itself...

im from toronto

You gonna have to cough up some serious change regardless of what event you're trying to get to.

Nosebleeds for Saturday night were starting @ $500 last time i checked

Last edited:

You gonna have to cough up some serious change regardless of what event you're trying to get to.

Nosebleeds for Saturday night were starting @ $500 last time i checked
We not going to the events bro, just stand outside dressed like Kanye. All the girls gon flock word to Gorilla Zoe.

Hope it works out for you. Because standing outside in Toronto in February is going to cause your body some problems.

Dress warm

We not going to the events bro, just stand outside dressed like Kanye. All the girls gon flock word to Gorilla Zoe.
U gonna stand out in the cold in a dress? Or leather leggings?

Back
Top Bottom