🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

PartyNextDoor x TM88 tape cancelled...

Was actually really looking forward to this. :smh:

That's an actual partynextdoor song
laugh.gif
if anything that's a plug
A partynextdoor song that he took and put on HIS project 
laugh.gif
 Only difference he didn't put his vocal on it.

It's obviously a "plug" but it's still on Drake's album.

He took "legend" from PND and spread it over two different songs, then had Q write like 6 other records on this project.

Still don't care though. Still love the album. Not saying Drake doesn't or can't write either 

Party gave my ___ the beat, then flipped it and murdered it anyway :lol:

I would love more of that from these two.

I wish we could get Party's versions of what he gave Drake for "If You're Reading This..."

In due time. Nothing goes wasted I'm sure. We just gotta wait till the [emoji]128016[/emoji] Decide to drop his album [emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] PND3 Feriná or whatever he gonna call it

Reading This is definitely timeless. Whatever minds collaborated for that created a masterpiece. I'm convinced that drake represents a collection of artists and writers and he's the main actor. I'm not even mad;I'm just appreciating the greatness at which he delivers these messages.

It's a damn shame people are gonna pretend he never did anything himself because some bum from ATL said 10 bands 50 bands :x but he did bring it on himself :smh:

It's a damn shame people are gonna pretend he never did anything himself because some bum from ATL said 10 bands 50 bands :x but he did bring it on himself :smh:

Man, most ___s that'll continually bring up the possibility of him not writing something are cats that found reasons to put an asterisk next to his name anyway, they just have something more tangible now with his laziness on "If You're Reading This..."

No point in even giving it any attention, because it's not hard to find evidence of him being a very capable writer (no, I won't go find it for you :lol:)

Yup, a lot of people already wrote Drake off (no pun), no matter what he does

He could drop a Blueprint 1 and people would still find a reason to not like it...

I lowkey blame this "always-connected" era of social media, word travels instantly now...before, we'd only hear about/from artists when we buy their album/watch their interviews

Reading This is definitely timeless. Whatever minds collaborated for that created a masterpiece. I'm convinced that drake represents a collection of artists and writers and he's the main actor. I'm not even mad;I'm just appreciating the greatness at which he delivers these messages.
i think he grabs / takes concepts from everywhere.....might even get some helps on sounds/hooks .....but the rapping is him.........that "suitcaseeeeeeee , i beeen livvingggg out a suitcaseee , still drinkin henny when its done i take the dousayyy"

"text from a centerfold , i aint reply , let her know i read it though!!" 

Back
Top Bottom