🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

All my people that don't listen to Drake like Summer Sixteen

while the ones that are fans of him feels it's weak

IMO, it's a throwaway

Dave East 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I already know in advance what to expect from any Instagram links you post :lol:

That second video is hilarious, because it's not rare at all. Hope the young ___ gets any funds he's owed though.

Please, not defending the **** but these ****** are hush mouthed when they are star struck all up in the studio living that life...then when they realize they got the cold shoulder they wanna pop off

Please, not defending the **** but these ****** are hush mouthed when they are star struck all up in the studio living that life...then when they realize they got the cold shoulder they wanna pop off

Uhh...whats wrong with that scenario? Unless the person is getting the cold shoulder while they're in the studio...how does what you said reflect negatively on the person getting the cold shoulder?

Uhh...whats wrong with that scenario? Unless the person is getting the cold shoulder while they're in the studio...how does what you said reflect negatively on the person getting the cold shoulder?

Contracts are everything, he should've gotten something in writing instead of rocking with OVO because of their star/celebrity...from what he's saying it just sounds like they were cool, they took his ideas, ran with it and left him out

All of that is fine. I was asking why he was in the wrong for voicing his displeasure with the situation.

Is he supposed to not say anything and just take the L?

Back
Top Bottom