🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

All of that is fine. I was asking why he was in the wrong for voicing his displeasure with the situation.

Is he supposed to not say anything and just take the L?

Not at all he should speak out but I find it just as lame to speak out *now* as him riding the OVO wave before...unprotected so to speak..ovo is lame for fleecing him too don't get me wrong

Drake turning up in the hood in Houston, Wayne at the local club that we always go to by my schoo in San Antonio l :x

Of course when I decide to go to Canada. What is life :smh:

Last edited:
For so many dudes to be helping this ***** he low ball the **** out of em. U can tell he know his fans won't care, he don't even pay em right to keep they mouths shut.

Who's fault is this though really? Stop giving your creative ideas away for recognition. Just because he's the
biggest rap "star" doesn't mean your going to get put on.

Who's fault is this though really? Stop giving your creative ideas away for recognition. Just because he's the
biggest rap "star" doesn't mean your going to get put on.
U know what u right, but it's corny on both sides. In the words of nawghtyhare Drake a snake and them Lil ****** stupid for falling for the okie doke.

Last edited:
It's a business & Drake's just a shark playing the game right.

No room for morals when you're out here trying to get paid.

Drakes a Jewish Scorpio. Of course he's going to be about his paper 25/8

Hate to be that guy cause I'll just be accused of Stannery but are we just gonna take everyone's word at face value who makes these claims?

This one seems like it has merit but still.

Someone comes out accusing drake and ovo of some wrong doing or something

Willchamberlain comes thru lol

Rinse. Repeat.

He drops a new song tomorrow that he didn't write, wavez and a few others gonna be in here saying goat etc. I'm just here to balance ****. It will be swept under the rug as usual, just add it to the list.

Bruh its crazy how much power drake has, people dont even care about how sketch he be looking in the light :lol:

You dont hear this kind of stuff with cole sean kendrick etc

But with drake its people always accusing him of being a culture vulture, stealing swag, not writing his music, reference records leaking, riding other people's waves, its crazy

Then drake thinks a shoutout on a song / ig post will make it all okay :lol: ***** gave you the swag to help you break the internet with the hotline bling video, riding his wave in the tmobile superbowl ad, all tht ****...and you offered him 500 dollars? :rofl:

Would have it been better had he given him...$5K? $50K? Etc...he got called out on that 'Who Do You Love' verse and paid 4tay $100K straight up

****** remix other peoples song all the time but if it aint good it doesnt pop off. Simple as that. Not defending anything but the "top spot" is there for the taking ****** just gotta make something hot, or hotter for that matter

DRAM didnt pop off with 'Cha Cha' because not enough people liked it...how many ****** blow up out of anywhere with a hot *** song? It's just not as hot as it's made out to be

In the same sense where 'Can I' and 'Right Hand' didnt blow up though Drake was banking on it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more profitable for all parties if he's on top. I don't see anything or anybody letting him fall anytime soon. Anyone else get all these accusations and extra **** it would be everywhere. I'm not even hating the Playa no more, he just playing the game.

Bruh its crazy how much power drake has, people dont even care about how sketch he be looking in the light
laugh.gif

You dont hear this kind of stuff with cole sean kendrick etc

But with drake its people always accusing him of being a culture vulture, stealing swag, not writing his music, reference records leaking, riding other people's waves, its crazy

Then drake thinks a shoutout on a song / ig post will make it all okay
laugh.gif
***** gave you the swag to help you break the internet with the hotline bling video, riding his wave in the tmobile superbowl ad, all tht ****...and you offered him 500 dollars?
roll.gif
roll.gif

shoutout to Regent Park

this was like 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
It's more profitable for all parties if he's on top. I don't see anything or anybody letting him fall anytime soon. Anyone else get all these accusations and extra **** it would be everywhere. I'm not even hating the Playa no more, he just playing the game.
That's how snakes win :smh:
Keep up the good fight my dude

I feel bad for dude. You can tell he really still wanna be cool with Drake but now he jumped all the ay out the window it's a wrap. They just gonna act like dude don't exist :smh:

Drake learned from birdman well. Instead of stealing money he stealing these ****** style and raps and they fall for it everytime. Dude looks sad as hell he fell for the okie doke.

Back
Top Bottom