🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

MO-G deleted every video and post he had going at Drake and OVO, he got one pic of his and Drake in the club still up. :smh: :lol:

Either someone wrote him a big check, his crew told him to sit down, or he realized he was playing himself

Last edited:
MO-G deleted every video and post he had going at Drake and OVO, he got one pic of his and Drake in the club still up. :smh: :lol:

Either someone wrote him a big check, his crew told him to sit down, or he realized he was playing himself

Probably all three

Probably all three

I mean if Drake is gonna have dudes writing for him, asking 'em hooks and verses he should make sure they get paid. He should be smart enough to know _'s talk. This is straight up leeching. :lol: What he thought dudes was gonna be cool with some Jordan's and some OVO merchandise?

-The dude MO-G seemed like he had a problem wit Oliver more than anyone, and was just throwing Drake under the bus to get attention.

He had nothing personal to say about Drake, just accused him of jacking his swag.

MO-G was saying things that did really make sense, and was reaching for stuff to shade Drake on. But he had direct shade for Oliver :lol:

-Drake seems like a dude that don't be on that Cash Money steez, the makes sure folk get their checks.

So I if I were to guess, Oliver didn't like MO-G, had him on some BS, $500 :smh:, MO-G might have reached out to Drake to smooth things over, Drake swerved him a lil so he ran to the internet.

Then he caught himself, OVO made sure his money was good, and things calmed down.

But I doubt Drake would be this careless after the Meek situation for MO--G to have some evidence on him like he was claiming.

-But MO-G low key played himself. , His ceiling is being a poor man's Lil Reese, Drake was shouting out his kid all over the place, half of this kids wardrobe was OVO gear, and his major claim to fame was that Drake cosign. :lol:

Homie bout to be living real haram from now on

-The dude MO-G seemed like he had a problem wit Oliver more than anyone, and was just throwing Drake under the bus to get attention.

He had nothing personal to say about Drake, just accused him of jacking his swag.

MO-G was saying things that did really make sense, and was reaching for stuff to shade Drake on. But he had direct shade for Oliver :lol:

-Drake seems like a dude that don't be on that Cash Money steez, the makes sure folk get their checks.

So I if I were to guess, Oliver didn't like MO-G, had him on some BS, $500 :smh:, MO-G might have reached out to Drake to smooth things over, Drake swerved him a lil so he ran to the internet.

Then he caught himself, OVO made sure his money was good, and things calmed down.

But I doubt Drake would be this careless after the Meek situation for MO--G to have some evidence on him like he was claiming.

-But MO-G low key played himself. , His ceiling is being a poor man's Lil Reese, Drake was shouting out his kid all over the place, half of this kids wardrobe was OVO gear, and his major claim to fame was that Drake cosign. :lol:

If I put drake hater in my sig will u put drake caper?

If I put drake hater in my sig will u put drake caper?

You gotta run me $500 Canadian too

:lol: :lol: Lets keep it #1HUNNA, you brahs hate Drake, anyone that says anything that doesn't include slander towars dude, you guys will label a stan

I didn't even defend Drake, I just was discussing how ole boy MO-G was acting. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Lets keep it #1HUNNA, you brahs hate Drake, anyone that says anything that doesn't include slander towars dude, you guys will label a stan

I didn't even defend Drake, I just was discussing how ole boy MO-G was acting. :lol:

This is the reason why I personally think dude is playing it right not saying anything.

Cuz the ppl that don't like you, NEVER liked u, from the jump even if you had written 100% of ur raps they still hated you...so guess what they still gon hate you no matter what happens. No matter what u say.

And then the ppl that like you don't care anyways...there's not many ppl left in the middle.

I mess with some of Drakes music, I think he's talented. I just call a spade a spade. Some of his crazy fans have made all types of excuses for homie. When the ghost writing **** started dudes ain't wanna believe it, then when the proof comes out it was...

"It's only a few tracks"

More proof comes out

"But but every rapper does it" "I don't even care"

Just because you don't make excuses that doesn't mean you hate him either. Dude got a camp of writers and he tries jump on every new rapper that pops up. Those are facts.

Applies to both.... I'm a hater, and y'all both stans. Just is what it is. Me as a hater tho, over the last 12 months have more ammunition and proof why I feel how I feel. What a time to be a hater [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Applies to both.... I'm a hater, and y'all both stans. Just is what it is. Me as a hater tho, over the last 12 months have more ammunition and proof why I feel how I feel. What a time to be a hater [emoji]128522[/emoji]

:rofl: :rofl: Never change famb

Both and anybody that thinks cuz you call certain things out you're a hater.

k

I'm not guilty of all those things you listed, but project away famb, do you.

Last edited:
Mo g should of cashed in on the exposure Drake was giving him

That dude Safe is the only one outta that crew I think has legit talent, and could be a star in the states.

Even though the lane he operates in is kinda packed at the moment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom