🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

At the end of the day, all these little ****** ******ed for not handling business right. But moral of the story is, I don't wanna hear ****** say anything about goat this, top 10 rapper that. He goes in that Kanye artist category. This **** is good karaoke.

Kanye da goat fam

Therefore Drake da goat too

:lol:

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Goat what tho? I don't consider that ***** a rapper either, neither does he. Probably the 2 biggest artist of our time. Kanye karaoke his way up with Jesus walks. But his production puts him on a different level than Aubrey I will say. Early Kanye production was flamesss. Drake just adds idk, maybe the way he reads it.

Last edited:
Thing is Kanye doesn't hide what he do. He's a producer/rapper.....he's a self proclaimed perfectionist that tries to push the line. It makes sense for him to have help writing in the process. Idk...like I never looked at Kanye as some lyricist ....he orchestrates **** and has a weird good way of squeezing elements outta artist he works with who's featured on his music. 

Also at least he looks after unknowns he works w/ and lets them publicly claim they work w/ him w/o the threat of blackballing them. He also properly gives credit and doesn't hide behind using acronyms like he did for the guy track he used on his album.

Its well known that most creatives are right-brains and arent typically versed in business. This is the reason why we always hear about musicians getting taking advantage of. So i cant fault the guy for getting got. Hes a creative from the hood. 9 times out 10 hes not thibking about legalities.

The way some of yall stan over your favorite artists...how many of you really would be like "hold up let me make sure my lawyer is present" if you just by chance ended up in the presence of them? You could just be in the club and not even in a studio and drake might like the way you just said something or the way you dance and will steal your wave right there. You didnt even know you were in the creative process.

And if you just happy to be in the mix, you dont always assume ppl are going to be snakes. You could legitimately think youre down with the team and your time is coming, so you not thinking about the possibility of being taken advantage of. It happens all the time.

All that said, why are we not looking at drake funny here? I see way too many "oh thats just how it is. Its part of the business" comments. Aint nothing admirable about being a flagrant wave rider. Idc if the kid should have been smarter or not...nobody is gonna question drake here?

Do you really love this guys music so much that he can do no wrong to you? I know fan is short for fanatic but damn

Last edited:
Its well known that most creatives are right-brains and arent typically versed in business. This is the reason why we always hear about musicians getting taking advantage of. So i cant fault the guy for getting got. Hes a creative from the hood. 9 times out 10 hes not thibking about legalities.

The way some of yall stan over your favorite artists...how many of you really would be like "hold up let me make sure my lawyer is present" if you just by chance ended up in the presence of them? You could just be in the club and not even in a studio and drake might like the way you just said something or the way you dance and will steal your wave right there. You didnt even know you were in the creative process.

And if you just happy to be in the mix, you dont always assume ppl are going to be snakes. You could legitimately think youre down with the team and your time is coming, so you not thinking about the possibility of being taken advantage of. It happens all the time.

All that said, why are we not looking at drake funny here? I see way too many "oh thats just how it is. Its part of the business" comments. Aint nothing admirable about being a flagrant wave rider. Idc if the kid should have been smarter or not...nobody is gonna question drake here?

Do you really love this guys music so much that he can do no wrong to you? I know fan is short for fanatic but damn
U must be new here. They ignore everything negative son does and praise everything else. He takes no Ls and does not wrong. That's why me and a few others come in here to balance out the Ls and call the wave rider out.

Because the album ain't come out yet so his royalties were probably coming. That's if he did write for Drake. It's not even Drake's job to pay him, that's on the Republic/WB or whoever Drake is signed to. It's on them to give him the advance.

If he's complaining about him rocking Monclers and a dance that was Lil Jay's in the first place lol, then he really hasn't contributed anything that directly correlates with money in the first place. ***** shoulda just stayed down and utilized the relationship to his advantage. Drop a tape so Drake can hop on a verse and post it on his IG and start your own career and get some show money and a deal so you not begging for him to pay you because he wears Monclers.

***** is young and wasn't thinking straight. He looked around and saw Drake on T-Mobile Superbowl commercials doing "his" dance and looked around and saw he was still in the hood and got dizzy.

I do agree about Oliver and Drake being culture vultures if they're gonna try and affiliate the OVO brand with the hoods in Toronto but not putting no money in those boys pockets. Part of OVO and Drake in particular's brand image that is so vital is that he can do a Hotline Bling and then go through the trenches with no problems or hop on a remix of the gulliest hood song.

If you're gonna soak up the cool from the hood, make sure they straight. You don't gotta pay no one's bills but use where you at to put them in position to eat.

Rapping ten years from now.... As if a 17 year spotlight rap career is normal.

I have no comment about the larger issue at hand. Everyone's making solid points.

Last edited:
-Sounds like famb's beef is wit Oliver, not really Drake. $500 Canadian is like only $380 USD. Oliver a snake for that :smh: :rofl:

Drake gonna smooth this over real quick

Maybe they forget to tell dude that he would be checks from that writing credit

-MO-G kinda playing himself too. Drake paid homage to the dude plenty on times, tons of shout outs. He was no secret

He better have serious dirt on Drake, if he really wants to go down this road.

Last edited:
I just watched about 20 videos from toronto's "trap scene" and they got 100 percent of that style from chicago. The slang, the clothes, dances, everything

Wait so if Drake stole the moves and style from mo-g then that means he didn't steal it from sauce walka [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: this **** is silly as hell

Keef forced himself into retirement. No explanation why u have a fire debut album and follow up with the garbage auto tune mumbling he's been making :smh: rambling off beat and everything.

Keef couldn't have retired if he had one of the biggest club records last year. Whenever faneto came on it was like a Lil Jon song in the early 2000s. ****** damn near bout to kill each other.

Wait so if Drake stole the moves and style from mo-g then that means he didn't steal it from sauce walka [emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: this **** is silly as hell
Damn I forgot son said y'all wanna see my dance and hit the drip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. He's only 2nd to Soulja boy.

Keef couldn't have retired if he had one of the biggest club records last year. Whenever faneto came on it was like a Lil Jon song in the early 2000s. ****** damn near bout to kill each other.
-JEze9lB1_-Instagram.png

Chief Keef is active, alive and well and eating 100% of what he kills now that there is no label involved.

Very influential to the 2010's though.

Back
Top Bottom