🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm probably being really ******ed but can someone explain Redemption to me? He's talking about a girl that doesn't want to be with him anymore in his verses, so in what way is 'redemption on her mind'?  Is it that she's conflicted? Like she still wants to save the relationship but she feels wronged. How is redemption on her mind if she wants nothing to do with him?

And I gotta like at least half of an album for me to call it a good album and worth buying. Anything less than half, I'm ******** on and not buying.

825k for a mediocre album. I ain't even mad at son. He hit a lick.

Some of yall hate this man so much
laugh.gif

I'm probably being really ******ed but can someone explain Redemption to me? He's talking about a girl that doesn't want to be with him anymore in his verses, so in what way is 'redemption on her mind'?  Is it that she's conflicted? Like she still wants to save the relationship but she feels wronged. How is redemption on her mind if she wants nothing to do with him?

I believe in the last verse he's referring to himself. The girl want's nothing to do with him and he's trying to get in contact with her though her friends. She doesn't seem like she wants to redemption for anything so its confusing that he would say that.

Last edited:
That's with all the streams and singles BS they add now. Not just album sales.

I would predict around 500-700 if it was without they extra BS and lies.
Nah bro, his singles aren't for sale. Can only streams it. And hard sales is 850k (as of now) hearing it might be actually more.

****** are entitled to their own opinions but man it's the same people in here always hating on this dude.

Album is solid. He delivered imo. This project is the closest joint to Take Care quality

That track "u with me", at the end when he got his Partynextdoor impersonation on, he might wanna do it more, best thing going for this album.

Keep The Family Close
Child's Play
Still Here
Controlla
One Dance
Hype
Views

My personal favorites.

I think Grammy's was rushed (either WATTBA was made after, sounds like they were learning to mesh and later realized how to or last minute he was like i need future on here especially if we are going on tour.)

Last edited:
825k for a mediocre album. I ain't even mad at son. He hit a lick.
Everyone has their own opinion, certainly when it comes to something as subjective as music.

But judging from your post, you legit don't comprehend that 
laugh.gif

Like you relate someone liking drake's music to what type of guy they are, etc. etc. 

Last edited:
Everyone has their own opinion, certainly when it comes to something as subjective as music.

But judging from your post, you legit don't comprehend that :lol:  

Like you relate someone liking drake's music to what type of guy they are, etc. etc. 
Here u go in ya feelings again. I'm not even gonna do it today, seeing what happened to the clippers I understand your sadness.

Back
Top Bottom