🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Ijs who's next? Drake and Kanye hopped on the wave already, Rihanna, Katy Perry and the other pop stars next?

Ya'll laughing now but Will dead *** was tryna kick me out the Gucci thread cause he wouldnt accept that Gucci x Drake would happen

On some "don't come around these parts" tip :stoneface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll laughing now but Will dead *** was tryna kick me out the Gucci thread cause he wouldnt accept that Gucci x Drake would happen

On some "don't come around these parts" tip :stoneface:

:smh: :smh: :smh: you better go tell that booger to pick his nose and eat it

@Willchamberlain
  is my G so i'll be checking this thread for his 2 cent's on this cut. Expecting a Big Ghost Face type review from him too

:lol:

Almost anticipating that more than the song itself.

It is what it is though. It's mutually beneficial. Drake and Kanye get to look like they're "down" and Wop gets that last chance at the proper mainstream run he never had because he couldn't stay out of trouble.

Last edited:

It is what it is though. It's mutually beneficial. Drake and Kanye get to look like they're "down" and Wop gets that last chance at the proper mainstream run he never had because he couldn't stay out of trouble.
I feel it. But man I don't want a mainstream run, I would rather have a trap god, I'm up, trap back Wop. Or a future type run where he 100% cater to the og fan base and those other guppies come running to it when it's popular.

I feel it. But man I don't want a mainstream run, I would rather have a trap god, I'm up, trap back Wop. Or a future type run where he 100% cater to the og fan base and those other guppies come running to it when it's popular.

He's trying to get back on tho, look who he's putting out songs with, wasn't he dropping tapes while he was in jail?

He's trying to get back on tho, look who he's putting out songs with, wasn't he dropping tapes while he was in jail?
Some of them songs was sitting on a hard drive since 2011/2012

His next project/first official project out of jail has to be major, dog Boosie came out and kinda faded out

Gucci probably gonna get on the mainstream tip real quick

I mean you can say Future is mainstream but he got his own sound

Gucci can very well go mainstream but keep his sound

Last edited by a moderator:
He was about to be in 2009-2010 before he went to jail.

Mariah Carey was choosing him of all people to be on her remixes lol.

Before Gucci went to prison he fell off hard, people weren't paying That much attention to him and he was going on psychotic Twitter rants. It seems his career is rejuvenated so let's see how it goes. 08-10 was the height of Gucci's career though

Last edited:
Before Gucci went to prison he fell off hard, people weren't paying That much attention to him and he was going on psychotic Twitter rants. It seems his career is rejuvenated so let's see how it goes. 08-10 was the height of Gucci's career though

WW3 was ringing off in auxs that summer regardless of the leaned out tweets. Trap House 3 that spring.

He always has been a consistent street artist once he got out after that 2010 bid. 08-10 was his mainstream peak though.

That being said, Gucci and Drake got one. He didn't do a verse though, only a solid hook so I guess he heard people saying he a wave rider :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom