🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Cool song, as it would probably be the 3rd best track on Views, but is it ":wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:" just because there's no hook :lol:?

I'm at this moist bryson tiller concert with my girl, I'll give the review of trap god feat moist god later

4PM in Calabasas 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4PM In Calabasas >>>>> anything on Views
Flames :pimp:

Last edited:
What is the sample on that 4PM In Calabasas joint?  I could have sworn I've heard someone spitting on this exact beat on one of the Re-Up Gang's We Got It For Cheap mixtapes awhile back.

:nerd:  Was he frying Puff on this joint or am I just trippin....

Like usual, threw hella shots at Diddy but wouldn't mention him by name. I can't take it seriously. Diddy SLAPPED you in public and you didn't do anything. Don't come back 2 years later trying to rap tough.

Not only that, but what are these flame bars yall speaking on cuz i didn't hear em. What we're some hot bars in 4am?

This **** is hot to me but not many people are really rapping nowadays so admittedly my bar is low.

It's Chance, Cole, Kendrick, Wale, occasionally Drake and occasionally Kanyes writers get him right.

I'm glad he's off that lazy **** he was on on Views.

:nerd:  Was he frying Puff on this joint or am I just trippin....

Like usual, threw hella shots at Diddy but wouldn't mention him by name. I can't take it seriously. Diddy SLAPPED you in public and you didn't do anything. Don't come back 2 years later trying to rap tough.

Not only that, but what are these flame bars yall speaking on cuz i didn't hear em. What we're some hot bars in 4am?

Must of had a recent run in with Sean cause it is funny getting these lines just now.

Or he could be paying homage, maybe he was bumping Bad Boy circa 97 before recording this?

Last edited:
This **** is hot to me but not many people are really rapping nowadays so admittedly my bar is low.

It's Chance, Cole, Kendrick, Wale, occasionally Drake and occasionally Kanyes writers get him right.

I'm glad he's off that lazy **** he was on on Views.
U must haven't listened to that new pusha. Dude is easily one of the best with the pen, bring it everytime.

Back
Top Bottom