🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

doing it wrong
pimp.gif
... wish it had a verse tho

HYFR. And underground kings are the best songs to me!!!! Good album but too slow paced for me..might as well be rnb. I think I haven't heard a couple of the songs tho.

On the ovo blog, Drake posted a video of producer Static Major messing around in the studio. Looks like he used that studio session as a sample on " Look What You've Done", so glad that session got put to use. Static was the truth, glad he is still impacting the game !

They LOVING THE CREWWWWWWW... THEY LOVING THE CREW... OH THEY LOVING THE CREEEWWWWWWEW
pimp.gif

Abel is a young God.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

They LOVING THE CREWWWWWWW... THEY LOVING THE CREW... OH THEY LOVING THE CREEEWWWWWWEW
pimp.gif

Abel is a young God.
Early, son bodied that crew love

Tell me 40 didn't engineer the @$@$ out of this album though? all the drums are hard as @$@$, bless that man.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Tell me 40 didn't engineer the @$@$ out of this album though? all the drums are hard as @$@$, bless that man.
Son...i got the beats by dre's on...this album sounds so beautiful right now I wanna cry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TRUL1FE

Originally Posted by awwsome

Son...i got the beats by dre's on...this album sounds so beautiful right now I wanna cry
laugh.gif
I knew it wasn't just me

T-Minus is also a young king, every one of his joints on this album:

tumblr_lsdsl8PBoV1qfughi.gif

tumblr_lu6fr0STcg1qfx17i.gif

Back
Top Bottom