🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Wayne didn't blow up seriously until carter 3 , and I'm from New Orleans .. He didn't get the proper respect he deserved until 08 .. Lollipop was his biggest single ever!

Last edited:
Look What You've Done is too real man... 
mean.gif
nthat.gif

ok cool, but does roscoe dash get credit for future and them dudes singing?

I'm sure there could be some influences here and there... Yung LA/Travis Porter I first came into contact who had this style of singing or whatever from Atlanta. That whole black boy/white boy futuristic swag Etc :lol: ... What happened to Roscoe Dash btw .. Anyways I can't give credit to Drake for boys in Atlanta thinking it was "cool" to sing in their raps. I mean the wave in Atlanta was already flowing. I'm from Houston so Big Moe was the person we emulated when it came to singing/rapping whatever. And Charlie Boy.. And Can't forget Z-RO ,who Drake always shows love to, made his niche with singing and rapping in his hooks and tracks.

I mean Drake wasn't the first, But, I'll say he's the most successful with his harmonizing and rapping I believe worldwide.
From that, other dudes will use that to pattern their own success. I just don't think "Trap" artists such as Future, Rich Homie and many more are offspring of Drake.
That's Kirko and KYLE paw paw

Last edited:
I'm sure there could be some influences here and there... Yung LA/Travis Porter I first came into contact who had this style of singing or whatever from Atlanta. That whole black boy/white boy futuristic swag Etc :lol: ... What happened to Roscoe Dash btw .. Anyways I can't give credit to Drake for boys in Atlanta thinking it was "cool" to sing in their raps. I mean the wave in Atlanta was already flowing. I'm from Houston so Big Moe was the person we emulated when it came to singing/rapping whatever. And Charlie Boy.. And Can't forget Z-RO ,who Drake always shows love to, made his niche with singing and rapping in his hooks and tracks.

I mean Drake wasn't the first, But, I'll say he's the most successful with his harmonizing and rapping I believe worldwide.
From that, other dudes will use that to pattern their own success. I just don't think "Trap" artists such as Future, Rich Homie and many more are offspring of Drake.
Roscoe Dash dropped a mixtape just recently but he fell after the Oh My saga of 2011

Think I mentioned this before in another thread but I was in Dallas for a few weeks for work and we visited Deep Ellum for some drinks.. one of the venues had a line a mile long of hipster looking people.. asked some kids who was performing and they said Kyle. Me and my coworker looked at each other like who the hell is that. Dude had these kids lining up for miles. Guess that's the type of ish that's hot in the streets these days 

Last edited:
He has pretty chill, average joe, feel good music. reminds me of like drake mixed with childish gambino mixed with Tyler the creator. Dude has talent for sure though. I say Tyler and gambino cuz that ***** be joking around in his raps and Drake cuz he can sing and rap.

I'm sure there could be some influences here and there... Yung LA/Travis Porter I first came into contact who had this style of singing or whatever from Atlanta. That whole black boy/white boy futuristic swag Etc
laugh.gif
... What happened to Roscoe Dash btw .. Anyways I can't give credit to Drake for boys in Atlanta thinking it was "cool" to sing in their raps. I mean the wave in Atlanta was already flowing. I'm from Houston so Big Moe was the person we emulated when it came to singing/rapping whatever. And Charlie Boy.. And Can't forget Z-RO ,who Drake always shows love to, made his niche with singing and rapping in his hooks and tracks.

im just saying roscoe was the most successful with the singing during that era in atl, after LA exposed travis porter for stealing his swag they moved on to twerk music after that, thats why i think this new era of atl rappers took roscoes formula but just call it "trap music" because trap music is the trend right now

im just saying roscoe was the most successful with the singing during that era in atl, after LA exposed travis porter for stealing his swag they moved on to twerk music after that, thats why i think this new era of atl rappers took roscoes formula but just call it "trap music" because trap music is the trend right now
A lot of people have lead the way for various styles of music. It's part of the way music is made. Who actually even cares? If you can make good music then you make good music. 

Anybody have a list of songs that didn't appear on Take Care or NWTS? Like Club Paradise, 5AM In Toront, etc...

Back To Back eclipsing other artists singles. Its that new Drizzy Drake its just the way it go :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom