🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I tried to stay away from the reaction online which seems mixed. Bout to give this a couple listens and I'll see how I feel about it.

Last edited:
It is one because it just help break that sad depressing feel this album provides, he came in and saved that song.

This. He came in an immediately provided the entire album with some energy that it sorely needed. Drake was just way too lethargic throughout

Lol I've been seeing ppl say they like the Grammy song

That's easily the worst song on here. If they was gon put future on anything it could have been hype but then again in glad they didn't cuz he prolly woulda ruined that too.

Last edited:
Got my tickets for philly.

I would get floor seats if it wasnt for the additional $160 in service fees these sites charge. Im in row two of club seats

Got my tickets for philly.

I would get floor seats if it wasnt for the additional $160 in service fees these sites charge. Im in row two of club seats

Nice make sure you have your tissues, and bro's with you so you all can simp and feel depressed together as ya cry on each other shoulders listening to this album in person,
Asking each other why that chick done you wrong. :pimp:

This album is eh, it's for you sad boyz with relationship problems, future few words in that verse he had the best thing on this album. I'm going back to listen to lil Uzi vert recent mixtape, this ish underwhelming.

This the realest post in here so far

Lil Uzi Lil Uzi Lil Uzi Lil Uzi :pimp:

This album will sound much better in the fall. October vibes in the spring kinda throws off the experience, but, it's still a solid album.

That's easily the worst song on here. If they was gon put future on anything it could have been hype but then again in glad they didn't cuz he prolly woulda ruined that too.

"They gon think I won a grammy"
x100

Man shut the **** up :lol:

x100

Man shut the **** up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so bad.

Nice make sure you have your tissues, and bro's with you so you all can simp and feel depressed together as ya cry on each other shoulders listening to this album in person,
Asking each other why that chick done you wrong. :pimp:

Lmao right i might have to bring my girl

Gave it a quick spin (didn't listen to every single song) & from what I've heard so far, I don't eem wanna hit the tour anymore.

Last edited:
To call that future verse the best on the album is an absolute joke. That **** is probably the worst verse I've heard all year

Last edited:
6.5/10 album, NWTS & IRYTITL is better than this. been playing this back to back and it's nothing special. dude fell off after 4 albums. crazy how he tossed 0-100 out as a freebie, but of course people gonna love this he can't do no wrong :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom