🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You sound stupid ...so dudes weren't followers in the 90s ? You're old and bitter ...so let me get this straight if Troy Ave dissed hov he's supposed to respond right ? Because this is hip hop right ? Some of you dudes are legit weirdos ... It's just rap it's not that serious ... hip hop fans are the worst of any genre of music

Schools must have been better also, because too many of you lack basic comprehension skills. :lol:

He was talking about the originality and creativity of artist in not trying to be alike.

Comprehension and critical thinking skills. :smh:

and also too many of you treat rappers as a fad. You'll move on

Last edited:
Joe is going into overkill and kind of punching himself out. People don't really care about what he's doing right now. And the timing of this was piss poor with the whole social media paying attention to Alton Sterling. He knew this was happening and still dropped that diss. Nobody cares about this right now, man. And Joe is kind of stuck in a place where he thinks all the rappity rapping is effective. It's not. Lil B's diss worked because it was funny. Back 2 Back was funny. Ether was funny. Nas is the best rapping rapper ever and he knew that you have to be more entertaining than good. Like...good for Joe being able to rap, but I think Drake can win simply by being cooler and funnier than him.

And whoever keeps talking about that French record, there's a very good chance that he just gave Joe 4 bars and moved on. It's not a response to Joe rapping. It's a response to Joe podcasting. I can see holding that back because it would be misconstrued as a response to Joe's songs and people would give him the L for not coming hard after Joe had two whole songs about him. Strategically, it makes sense to hold that back.

Also, I kind of have a problem with not having a real problem with somebody and using personal things you guys talked about while hanging out against them. It doesn't sit right with me. Like the whole using old Drake vocal of him praising you is just lame to me. If we were ever cool, I can't really bring myself to diss you publicly. Especially when it's not a real problem.

Joe has hours and hours of talking about Drake on his podcast and it's not always awesome what he's saying. He just hides behind "I love Drake...BUT..." and it's wack,. I don't care what you're saying about me, I don't want anybody talking about me as much as Joe has talked about Drake. It would be annoying. And Drake was probably annoyed and gave him 4 bars because that's the main way Drake talks. Joe acting like Drake did something to him is wild.

How is it overkill? He basically used the same formula as Drake did when launched two quick tracks against Meek. Joe was not about to wait for Drake to launch a stay scheming pt.2 , with a huge club record and everybody laughing and singing diss lines while they are partying at his expense.

What does people don't care about what he's doing even mean? I don't care about what anybody is doing because I'm not them. But if your talking about people don't care about his day to day relating to hiphop and his podcast I'd have to disagree as it looks like Jayz and Drake I'm sure a lot of rappers and entertainers listen to his podcast.

I'm not even gonna touch on the Alton Sterling thing that shouldn't have even been mentioned in your paragraph or even Lil B.

You have a problem with Joe using old vocals of Drake? Did you have a problem with Jayz showing Prodigy in a ballerina outfit in front thousands at Summerjam. Or when Jay had sex with Nas's ex just so he can use that later on if he had too? Hiphop is Game of Thrones anything and everything can be used against you. Dudes really swing for the fences.

Lastly, no Joe didn't spend hours and hours about Drake. He talked about Views on an episode. He was what 60 something episodes deep into his podcast and they talk about a kinds of stuff they didn't need Drake at all to have a successful pod

It's instigating that's all. People talk trash when its not them in the battle. Drake doesn't want to acknowledge an ex heroin using, woman beating podcaster and dudes can't grasp that.

You see the childish insults already :smh: :lol:
Childish but refers to Joe as the podcaster, ex heroine user, woman beater. Refer to drake as the dude with the ghost writers, dude that got pissed on, Mr wave rider, get slapped and does nothing if u keeping **** a buck all the way around. Don't call out 1 corny ***** but let the other one live.

Schools must have been better also, because too many of you lack basic comprehension skills. :lol:

He was talking about the originality and creativity of artist in not trying to be alike.

Comprehension and critical thinking skills. :smh:

and also too many of you treat rappers as a fad. You'll move on
another old and bitter NTer

Childish but refers to Joe as the podcaster, ex heroine user, woman beater. Refer to drake as the dude with the ghost writers, dude that got pissed on, Mr wave rider, get slapped and does nothing if u keeping **** a buck all the way around. Don't call out 1 corny ***** but let the other one live.

I didn't lie. Nothing you stated was ever proven and even if it was can't we agree that the podcaster is a terrible human being?

Last edited:
I didn't lie. Nothing you stated was ever proven and even if it was can't we agree that the podcaster is a terrible human being?
I don't like neither one of the weirdos. Both are emotional, pathetic people to me. But if we gonna refer to one as the podcaster we gonna refer to the other as the ***** with ghostwriters.

Did Hov take blatant shots at Craig Mac on two different tracks?

If Joe is such a nobody, why did Drake acknowledge him in the first place?

He acknowledged him 7 years ago when Drake didn't have an album out or a record deal. The podcaster has fallen off even more since then.
He also acknowledged him in 2016 on 4PM & on the French track.

If he's such a nobody, then why bother?

Last edited:

All he said was pump pump pump it up and dude took it as a diss. I blame French Morocco fat self for releasing that snippet cause he knew what would happen. There are no disses towards the podcaster in 4pm. He was coming for Diddy hence all the Bad Boy references.

Last edited:
Will do you really check this thread to try and diss drake? You literally wont even pick a side but yet youre every other response [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Troy Ave and Hov ...:rofl:

(insert) old/ wierdo/lame/washed/(/insert). But yes that's what "hip-hop" is actually about. Even that clown in your
avatar thought he could get at Hov. " The only time you went plat/my chain was around your neck/and that's an actual fact".
Any and everyone is subject to bars in rap,...that is if were rapping.
that you have to respond if you're dissed in hiphop died along time ago once dudes started using it for buzz ...the 2000's was filled with bums coming at top talent with hopes of jump starting there career or promotion for a trash project ..and oh look buddens dropped a new single same day as the first diss ..but you groupies wanna play dumb because you hate drake ...like joe is very smart you think he's not using this for promo ???

that you have to respond if you're dissed in hiphop died along time ago once dudes started using it for buzz ...the 2000's was filled with bums coming at top talent with hopes of jump starting there career or promotion for a trash project ..and oh look buddens dropped a new single same day as the first diss ..but you groupies wanna play dumb because you hate drake ...like joe is very smart you think he's not using this for promo ???

Bingo, this isn't the top coming at the top, this is a has been coming at the top for a career boost. Not sure why they act blind to it

Last edited:

All he said was pump pump pump it up and dude took it as a diss. I blame French Morocco fat self for releasing that snippet cause he knew what would happen. There are no disses towards the podcaster in 4pm. He was coming for Diddy hence all the Bad Boy references.

This scares me. You can't seriously be this dumb, can you? There have been multiple people to confirm that he dissed him on the French song. There were bars for him on there, not just pump pump pump it up. You have a problem with comprehending things if you think not a single bar was for Joe on 4pm.

It's just ridiculous reading your posts. I like to mess with some of the Drake groupies on here but you are the most delusional one of them all. Every negative thing is confirmed about Joe but all the rumors about Drake aren't confirmed. It's unreal even reading your posts. It's just laughable. Julia Beverly is as credible as it gets, said he got pissed on. It's real. Drake has had more people claim to write his songs than any other artist I've ever seen. We hear the reference tracks, there's plenty of proof and confirmation. What is your age and gender kiddo?

Will do you really check this thread to try and diss drake? You literally wont even pick a side but yet youre every other response [emoji]128514[/emoji]
But I don't even have the most or the worse post in the thread. Like I said, y'all let the over the top slobbing ride

I'd spell it out for you but you'd say I'm reaching because he isn't saying Joe's name direct. The envy line in particular was a clear shot & there were several others.

Last edited:
This scares me. You can't seriously be this dumb, can you? There have been multiple people to confirm that he dissed him on the French song. There were bars for him on there, not just pump pump pump it up. You have a problem with comprehending things if you think not a single bar was for Joe on 4pm.

It's just ridiculous reading your posts. I like to mess with some of the Drake groupies on here but you are the most delusional one of them all. Every negative thing is confirmed about Joe but all the rumors about Drake aren't confirmed. It's unreal even reading your posts. It's just laughable. Julia Beverly is as credible as it gets, said he got pissed on. It's real. Drake has had more people claim to write his songs than any other artist I've ever seen. We hear the reference tracks, there's plenty of proof and confirmation. What is your age and gender kiddo?

Smash hasn't been released so we'll see if there are actual bars for trash Budden on there. So because some nobody confirmed a story I'm supposed to beilieve it? I forget gossip is taken seriously nowadays but hey that's your right. And I stated even if it was true what does it matter.? The podcaster is still a woman beating heroine user.

And whats with you worried about my gender you weirdo. You podcaster fans seem to hate women. Were you abused as a child or called ugly?

Last edited:
Is there a good music forum specifically for hip hop without trolls/stans that I can discuss hip hop maturely? I should start one that members have to fill out a profile and post they pics so they cant hide behind anonymity when they say all this outlandish garbage.

Is there a good music forum specifically for hip hop without trolls/stans that I can discuss hip hop maturely? I should start one that members have to fill out a profile and post they pics so they cant hide behind anonymity when they say all this outlandish garbage.

It's severely lacking man, but truly I think it's the systematic destruction of a culture right in front of our eyes. I'm
aware of time and change but the artist that are co-signed with minimal skills and the lack of education in
the game can't be real. Them boys are signing trash artist deliberately to destroy the whole culture while people
are considered haters..etc when they speak out about it.

I'd spell it out for you but you'd say I'm reaching because he isn't saying Joe's name direct. The envy line in particular was a clear shot & there were several others.

Well your probably right.. I heard that line and immediately connected Jealous Ones Envy with J.O.E. But on his podcast he had a 30 second tantrum where he literally said "that's me that's me" toward every line. So he wasn't getting dissed with full bars towards him. He blew it way out of proportion and saw a way to get relevant with these new songs.

Last edited:
Wake so hard that it turned Drake into an activist. I've never seen him speak up about anything in the black community.
Conveniently the last time he did it was responding to Meek trying to deflect...

laugh.gif

I don't think there is a correlation this time though.

I do wanna hear his thoughts on today's social climate in the music though. He desperately needs new subject matter.

Twitter/Facebook? 

IDK about maturely though because people on there will boldly say outrageous **** with a full legitimate profile attached to their statements. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It's severely lacking man, but truly I think it's the systematic destruction of a culture right in front of our eyes. I'm
aware of time and change but the artist that are co-signed with minimal skills and the lack of education in
the game can't be real. Them boys are signing trash artist deliberately to destroy the whole culture while people
are considered haters..etc when they speak out about it.

Why do you feel like those who don't agree with you are destroying the culture? I hate the new climate as well. All these clowns like Yachty, 21 savage, kodak make me sick knowing this is the future of mainstream Hip Hop. I support lyricists like Kendrick, Drake, Joey Bad***** etc. I'm just not down with instigating 2 men to diss each other over BS. The podcaster is the one destroying the culture by creating these false issues just so he can lure someone way above him into a battle. That's not gonna do nothing for the culture. Check yourself first fam honestly.

Last edited:
Why do you feel like those who don't agree with you are destroying the culture? I hate the new climate as well. All these clowns like Yachty, 21 savage, kodak make me sick knowing this is the future of mainstream Hip Hop. I support lyricists like Kendrick, Drake, Joey Bad***** etc. I'm just not down with instigating 2 men to diss each other over BS. The podcaster is the one destroying the culture by creating these false issues just so he can lure someone way above him into a battle. That's not gonna do nothing for the culture. Check yourself first fam honestly.

Your right, his issue with Drake makes no sense. Maybe he's always deep down thought Drake was trash and
when all the ghostwriting materials got exposed he deeply hated on him. Now he want's to expose him, clearly
when Buddens is the better MC. I agree he is just trying to reach and get hot to promote his single and album
coming which is corny. But Buddens is a corny dude so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

My issue is.. well it's still rap so somebody calling you out if your considered the "hottest" / "everything should
be a Drake vs Drake colabo" you need to step it up. Were not talking SNL performance or your T-mobile lame
commercials. If not that's fine, you'll just be exposed as a fraud in a lose/lose situation.

Wake so hard that it turned Drake into an activist. I've never seen him speak up about anything in the black community.

Conveniently the last time he did it was responding to Meek trying to deflect...

:lol:

I don't think there is a correlation this time though.

I do wanna hear his thoughts on today's social climate in the music though. He desperately needs new subject matter.

I'm apprehensively interested in this too, but after "6 PM in New York" and how vague he still is in that recent statement, I'm just not honestly sure if he has anything to say about the social climate worth hearing.

He came up in a different environment with only occasional insight into how things are here (whenever he went to see his pops in Memphis) before fame, and I feel like part of the reason he doesn't speak on it is because he knows he isn't well enough informed to do so properly.

If ___s that grew up in and around it are still able to turn around and spew "how can we expect them to respect us if we don't respect ourselves", "black on black crime is an issue that no one wants to talk about" ******** then I'm already getting a headache at the type of foolishness someone from Canada that spent their recent years here insulted from anything going on might say across 48 bars :lol:

Back
Top Bottom