šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

tenor.gif

Famb used to annoy me with some of his post but now he is one of my favorite NTers. Famb is just so unapologetically himself :lol: :lol:

Donā€™t ask me how I remember this.

Think it was a few years ago around the time either NWTS or IYRT dropped. Homie said something along the lines of not being a fan of features and included ā€œthatā€™s not how I like my Drakeā€.

Another NTā€™er attempted to call him out on some >D steeze.

Anti responded saying ā€œI guess youā€™re trying to insinuate that I said something homosexual in natureā€. I was rolling :rofl:

Donā€™t ask me how I remember this.

Think it was a few years ago around the time either NWTS or IYRT dropped. Homie said something along the lines of not being a fan of features and included ā€œthatā€™s not how I like my Drakeā€.

Another NTā€™er attempted to call him out on some >D steeze.

Anti responded saying ā€œI guess youā€™re trying to insinuate that I said something homosexual in natureā€. I was rolling :rofl:
My favorite Anti moment is in General when he was telling dudes that if he gets married he is filing separate taxes and not letting his wife know how much money he makes.

When dudes asked him if he was serious and called such a plan impractical and a little ridiculous, he doubled and tripled down.

Anti straight up said how much he makes isn't his wife's damn business. :rofl: :rofl:

I dont want no damn Michael verse on a Drake track. :lol:

That **** is gonna be background vocals at best

My favorite Anti moment is in General when he was telling dudes that if he gets married he is filing separate taxes and not letting his wife know how much money he makes.

When dudes asked him if he was serious and called such a plan impractical and a little ridiculous, he doubled and tripled down.

Anti straight up said how much he makes isn't his wife's damn business. :rofl: :rofl:
I told a girl how much I made and instantly regretted it. Reaffirmed my feelings about this matter.

I memba! :lol:

Anti my dude though. Fellow accounting brethren. :nthat:

I told a girl how much I made and instantly regretted it. Reaffirmed my feelings about this matter.

I haz da curious.

What happened to make you regret telling her?

my ***** you really dont realize how silly it is to not tell your wife how much money you make? how are yall supposed to build financially?

my god thats so silly.. the logic is just to dumb to me now as it was when I read that thread years ago

Just feel uncomfortable that she knows. It changed the dynamics of a few conversations we had that involved money.

Back
Top Bottom