🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

1655604982672.png

this I must say, is a terrible idea lol.

Drake is only a couple of months younger than me

I have had a successful career so far and right now I sometimes feel myself not being fulfilled professionally, and thinking about doing dumb **** like quitting my job and starting a bakery in rural St. Lucia. Just because my girl's family raves about my homemade bread

I feel Drake is also in the bored but delusional phase in his career. But he is rich enough to pursue his delusions

I need to keep running these statistical regressions for these white people, and Drake needs to keep swag rapping over trap beats for his fans.

Some mid-30s dudes have found their lane, and need to keep driving in it

Last edited:
Drake is only a couple of months younger than me

I have had a successful career so far and right now I sometimes feel myself not being fulfilled professionally, and thinking about doing dumb **** like quitting my job and starting a bakery in rural St. Lucia. Just because my girl's family raves about my homemade bread

I feel Drake is also in the bored but delusional phase in his career. But he is rich enough to pursue the delusions

I need to keep running these statistical regressions for these white people, and Drake needs to keep swag rapping over trap beats for his fans.

Some mid-30s dudes have found their lane, and need to keep driving in it
When I sell a movie script about an Economist moving to St Lucia and starting a Bakery.

You'll know it's me.

It will be the black version of Chocolat with Johnny Depp.

The main antagonist will be a dominancan Republican sneaker enthusiast who lives at his mothers rent controlled apartment.

013449R1.jpg

Drake and The Weeknd need to stop ****ing around and drop an album already, but I think their egos are too big now.

Tour would be legendary…

When I sell a movie script about an Economist moving to St Lucia and starting a Bakery.

You'll know it's me.

It will be the black version of Chocolat with Johnny Depp.

The main antagonist will be a dominancan Republican sneaker enthusiast who lives at his mothers rent controlled apartment.

013449R1.jpg
The final act of the movie is Ninja pulling up on me early one morning and we fighting it out with two baguettes like we are Obi-Wan and Anakin at the end of Episode 3.

While a Duel of the Fates dancehall remix plays in the background

star-wars-anakin.gif

Flour and instant yeast flying everywhere.

We wage war up to and down the hills of St. Lucia, and it ends at a river bank.

Where I try to end Ninja with the water at my back, and Ninja hits me with "It's over, I got da high ground, b"

Last edited:
I am not a Drake fan, this album did not change my mind. I turned this whole thing off after 3 tracks and 3 total minds. It ain't for me, that's all

If he didn’t drop this as a surprise album and announced he was doing a dance/club/electronic, I doubt there would be that much pushback on the sound of the album.

He’s shooting for them YouTube/SoundCloud remixes, but he already forced a “slowed + reverbed” joint lol

Went to a few day parties and lounges this weekend, wanted to see how this album sounds in that vibe. Probably would ring off at certain brunch spots.

Back
Top Bottom