09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

gaddamn Branden Rode da $+%% out on that reverse
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

isnt Ryan Perriloux the QB for JSU?
Didn't he get suspended for a few games?

Maybe it was only for the first game, but I think I remember hearing something about him being suspended by JSU.

Yea has had some big throws, took me a while to realize thats who they were sayin at qb because i just put it on 360 while payin
attention to the osu/usc game

edit- anyone watching the mizzou game? or have a feed? how are they down 13-6 to bgsu?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Yea has had some big throws, took me a while to realize thats who they were sayin at qb because i just put it on 360 while payin

edit- anyone watching the mizzou game? or have a feed? how are they down 13-6 to bgsu?
sick.gif
sick.gif
BG putting in work on defense and Pinkell keeping it real conservative for Gabbert.

Originally Posted by Statis22

sick.gif
sick.gif
BG putting in work on defense and Pinkell keeping it real conservative for Gabbert.
Thanks for that update hopefully give me an update at the end or during the 3rd, I think gabbert showed he can make some big throws, im jumpin
in his bandwagon and hoping for a good year at mizzou

Originally Posted by Statis22

sick.gif
sick.gif
Thanks for that update hopefully give me an update at the end or during the 3rd, I think gabbert showed he can make some big throws, im jumpin
in his bandwagon and hoping for a good year at mizzou
Bowling Green scored again

Back
Top Bottom