09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

calm down on the forcier hype. he played well cool, but that wasnt USC defense out there, it was ND. simmer down just a smidge

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Real talk, I'm actually glad we didn't land Terrelle Pryor. Dude is SO OVER HYPED it's not funny.
LOL dude shut up

Real talk Sweater vest needs to be on the hot seat

I like how you cut out the second part of my post. I'm serious. Dude is hot trash. The future is brighter w/o him... Tate Forcier's football IQ/mechanics/touch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terelle Pryor's & Tate's only played 2 collegiate games. Plus we got Devin Gardner coming in next year. TP was just a GIANT hype machine...

Rich Rod is a great QB coach

so your tealling me year 2 of rich rod/TP that TP wouldn't be better then all them dudes?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Oregon is playing like a bunch of busters.
smh.gif

eek.gif
I stand corrected nice pick 6
pimp.gif

No, they're playing crappy. That O-Line is just a steaming pile of feces. Their defense isn't playing all that great either. At least we've scored17 points. Hopefully the right adjustments can be made to pull away in the 2nd half.

These dudes on NT are so fickle....
laugh.gif
One sub-par game, and the hate automatically comes thru.....yeah, I'd rather have Chris Turner as my team's QBover Terrelle Pryor...

Lemme ask you Michigan dudes....what's the REAL future for Denard Robinson as a Wolverine? Do you think he's content? The Forcier bandwagon is pickingup steam, so what's left for Robinson? A position switch, or do they keep him at QB?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

calm down on the forcier hype. he played well cool, but that wasnt USC defense out there, it was ND. simmer down just a smidge

USC's defense has like 8-9 new starters plus Taylor was banged up. Their D is far from world beaters this year. And that's not my point (to hype upForcier). I just think it was a blessing in disguise we didn't land him in the long run.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Rich Rod is a great QB coach

so your tealling me year 2 of rich rod/TP that TP wouldn't be better then all them dudes?
grin.gif
Nevermind how much better a fit Terrell Pryor is in Rich Rod's system than he is in whatever this crap Coach Sweater Vest is tryin to do withhim...

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Tressell will be Jim Tressell, playing a conservative game on BOTH sides of the ball, pretty much bottling up his own team. That being said, Pryor's mechanics have not improved enough to make that much of a difference in what JT allows him to do, thus making the defensive gameplan that much more simple for Carroll.

The #6 ranking was far too high and after this game, you'll hear the "O-verated" cheer all over again. It'll be a growing experience for TP, but it'll force Tressell to open it up a bit more because he WILL be on the hotseat (hopefully).
smh.gif

Wow. If Oregon doesn't get their %*%# together by the end of this game I dont see us winning more than 7 games this year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

These dudes on NT are so fickle....
laugh.gif
One sub-par game, and the hate automatically comes thru.....yeah, I'd rather have Chris Turner as my team's QB over Terrelle Pryor...

Lemme ask you Michigan dudes....what's the REAL future for Denard Robinson as a Wolverine? Do you think he's content? The Forcier bandwagon is picking up steam, so what's left for Robinson? A position switch, or do they keep him at QB?

Only 1 sub-par game? TP almost lost to Navy last week.
laugh.gif

Denard is too good of an athlete/FAST to just keep off the field, but Tate is most def. the QB. Denard is basically our wildcat guy now (& will be a damngood one too). He could possibly switch to the slot eventually but who knows.

We have Devin Gardner coming in next year who is the #1 dual threat QB in the country: http://rivals.yahoo.com/n...ayer-Devin-Gardner-81347

If Forcier keeps this progression/pace up, we will probably red shirt Gardner.

@ the end of the day, this is a GOOD problem to have. *shrugs*
pimp.gif

Just got back from the game.

Uhhh... I really don't know what I just watched. Oregon looked like @!%* but somehow won. This team is just weird...

Just don't understand masoli sometimes, this guy can run like no other at times but some of his throws just make me wanna
puke my breakfast,lunch,dinner.... i dont know what to say, purdue wasn't really that impressive, they could have run their locomotive
through some of those wholes

in Tuscaloosa people all sad even though we beat them 40-14, if we had steamrolled them and put 40 points up and they scored those 14 points late folks wouldactually be celebrating and not all moepy

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Just don't understand masoli sometimes, this guy can run like no other at times but some of his throws just make me wanna
puke my breakfast,lunch,dinner.... i dont know what to say, purdue wasn't really that impressive, they could have run their locomotive
through some of those wholes

Dude, he had ONE throw that was really bad, he actually looked really good in this game IMO throwing and running.

i was pumped with lewis took that fumble back.
but man the offense really needs to be figured out.

smh.gif
at holland dropping that wide open pass.

Back
Top Bottom