09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

some good games this weekend!

Florida State at BYU
Utah at Oregon

pimp.gif

Go Ducks/Cougs

Utah at the Ducks isn't going to be a good game, should be a blowout. Even though the ducks won last week, they didn't really do much on offense til the end of the game. The only game worth watching in the state of Oregon this week will be Cincinnatti at Oregon State. As a Beaver fan, I am pretty nervous about this game.

Of course you'd say the Oregon game is worthless. You're a stingy beaver fan with no respect or care for any other team.
I don't think USC will win either this week. "Even though the USC won last week, they didn't really do much on offense til the end of thegame."
Basically if the team I'm cheering for doesn't destroy the team the week before, I think they're a virtual lock to lose the next game, becauseimprovement doesn't happen between games.
smh.gif

I think Oregon will win, but wouldn't be surprised if Utah beat them in all honesty.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

dr funk 13 wrote:

Florida State at BYU
Utah at Oregon
pimp.gif

Go Ducks/Cougs

Utah at the Ducks isn't going to be a good game, should be a blowout. Even though the ducks won last week, they didn't really do much on offense til
the end of the game. The only game worth watching in the state of Oregon this week will be Cincinnatti at Oregon State. As a Beaver fan, I am pretty nervous
about this game.

I would be, too... Cincinnati about to hang 70 on that worthless squad. At least Oregon State fans will be quiet as hell after they get obliterated.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I'm worried about the Rogers brothers though.

I honestly think we could beat OSU with sweater vest calling the plays.

yall trippin. Cincinatti cant beat O$U. dont let doin what u want vs Rutgers fool u into thinkin O$U is some twinkie team

[h2]Tennessee's Eric Berry impresses Florida Gators cornerback Joe Haden[/h2]
The Palm Beach Post

By KYLE MAISTRI

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GAINESVILLE - Florida junior cornerback Joe Haden said he believes Tennessee safety Eric Berry, a friend of Haden and junior safety MajorWright, is the best defender in the nation - better than anyone the Gators have, including linebacker Brandon Spikes.

"I love Spikes to death, but I love Eric's game," Haden said. "When we watch film when we're about to play otherSEC teams that he has played, I love watching him."

Berry is the Volunteers' second-leading tackler through two games and had 12 interceptions in his first two yearsat Tennessee.

RIP Miles Brand

I just read right now that your guys' boy Mitch Mustain could be used as a punter in the coming weeks. That has possible fake punts written all over it.Hopefully Mitch can actually get on the field
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Brian Cushing

I just read right now that your guys' boy Mitch Mustain could be used as a punter in the coming weeks. That has possible fake punts written all over it. Hopefully Mitch can actually get on the field
ohwell.gif
The New Movement...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

dr funk 13 wrote:

Florida State at BYU
Utah at Oregon
pimp.gif

Go Ducks/Cougs

Utah at the Ducks isn't going to be a good game, should be a blowout. Even though the ducks won last week, they didn't really do much on offense til
the end of the game. The only game worth watching in the state of Oregon this week will be Cincinnatti at Oregon State. As a Beaver fan, I am pretty nervous
about this game.

I would be, too... Cincinnati about to hang 70 on that worthless squad. At least Oregon State fans will be quiet as hell after they get obliterated.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I'm worried about the Rogers brothers though.

I honestly think we could beat OSU with sweater vest calling the plays.
Chester there isn't any way they are putting up 70 on the Beavs. Real talk though the Beavers need to spread out their offense, the Rogersbrothers are good, but when they account for 2/3 of your teams yards on the season you know other players are going to have to step up. Should be a good gamethough, Canfield is ranked 1st in the country with passer rating and Beavers are only 1 of 3 teams with no turnovers, and Cincinnatis qb is ranked 3rd andtheir team has only given the ball up once. Pretty bummed I will be out of town and not be able to make it to the game, but I have faith the Beavers will pullthrough with a win.

Xavier Dye (Byrnes kid) is transferring from Clemson.

Now he's back at practice. Dye's got talent, he just needs to work harder and catch the ball consistently. I think the coaches tried coaching him up,babying him and it wasn't working, gave him the tough love/demotion and he didn't respond.

1z1dbh3.gif

"We've seen [Monte Kiffin] dance; he did the James Brown thing for us in camp," said Eric Berry, the All-America safety. "He can get downwith some moves."

Somebody with Insider access want to post Kiper's board? I see Bradford at #1, EB at #2...

Originally Posted by rawjs

1z1dbh3.gif

"We've seen [Monte Kiffin] dance; he did the James Brown thing for us in camp," said Eric Berry, the All-America safety. "He can get down with some moves."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall trippin. Cincinatti cant beat O$U. dont let doin what u want vs Rutgers fool u into thinkin O$U is some twinkie team

Neutral location, I think it could be a very good game. Of course UC would be the underdog, and they'd have to minimize errors seriously in order to win. Ithink having BK coaching UC allows them to compete though.

[h2]Mel Kiper's latest 2010 Big Board[/h2]
Comment Email Print Share

By Mel Kiper Jr.
ESPN.com
Archive

board_bar.png

1.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Sam Bradford

QB

6-4

201.gif

Analysis: Has underrated arm and great feel for position and is super-accurate.

2.jpg

Eric Berry

DB

5-11

2633.gif

Analysis: Ultimate playmaker, in the Ed Reed mold.

3.jpg

Carlos Dunlap

DE

6-6

57.gif

Analysis: Physical tools are off the charts. Unlimited upside potential.

4.jpg

Gerald McCoy

DT

6-4

201.gif

Analysis: Disruptive force. Productive NFL career ahead.

5.jpg

Ndamukong Suh

DT

6-4

158.gif

Analysis: Explosive, relentless and consistent.

6.jpg

Taylor Mays

DB

6-3

30.gif

Analysis: LB size and CB speed.

7.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Colt McCoy

QB

6-2

251.gif

Analysis: Intelligent and resourceful. Can beat you with arm or legs.

8.jpg

Russell Okung

OT

6-5

197.gif

Analysis: Athletic, strong and fiery blind-side pass protector.

9.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Dez Bryant

WR

6-2

197.gif

Analysis: Dynamic receiver, punt returner and TD maker.

10.jpg

Trent Williams

OT

6-5

201.gif

Analysis: Quality all-around bookend, moves from RT to LT this season.

11.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Arrelious Benn

WR

6-2

356.gif

Analysis: Silky smooth, with excellent run-after-catch ability.

12.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Jonathan Dwyer

RB

6-0

59.gif

Analysis: Power back, adept at breaking off long runs.

13.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Jahvid Best

RB

5-10

25.gif

Analysis: Versatile, game-breaker supreme.

14.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Jevan Snead

QB

6-3

145.gif

Analysis: Could have pro career similar to that of former Rebel Eli Manning.

15.jpg

Charles Brown

OT

6-5

30.gif

Analysis: All the skills you look for in top flight NFL left tackle.

16.jpg

Terrence Cody

DT

6-5

333.gif

Analysis: Tremendous clogger along the interior.

17.jpg

Sean Weatherspoon

LB

6-2

142.gif

Analysis: Makes plays all over the field.

18.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Greg Hardy

DE

6-5

145.gif

Analysis: Difference-maker harassing the QB when at full strength.

19.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#Damian Williams

WR

6-1

30.gif

Analysis: Polished receiver and extremely hard worker.

20.jpg

Brandon Graham

DE

6-2

130.gif

Analysis: Awesome athlete and force off the edge.

21.jpg

Sergio Kindle

LB

6-4

251.gif

Analysis: Production finally matched his talent last season.

22.jpg

Jerry Hughes

DE

6-3

2628.gif

Analysis: Prolific pass rusher who could be a 3-4 OLB.

23.jpg

Brandon Spikes

LB

6-3

57.gif

Analysis: Complete MLB, solid in all areas.

24.jpg

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/insider/news/story?id=4411477#C.J. Spiller

RB

5-11

228.gif

Analysis: Multi-talented, super fast, electrifying game-breaker.

25.jpg

Sean Lee

LB

6-2

213.gif

Analysis: Versatile, instinctive, and tremendously hard-working

McShay actually made kiper look like a fool today on Sportscenter..Kiper still talkin dat nonsense that Crabtree still goin top 10 next year

No way in hell

Originally Posted by lowslows

McShay actually made kiper look like a fool today on Sportscenter..Kiper still talkin dat nonsense that Crabtree still goin top 10 next year

No way in hell
I was thinking the same thing. Kiper talking outta his %*% with that nonsense

No way is Gerald McCoy damn near 3 bills.

And I truly believe Spiller's workouts will push him into the top 10 come NFL draft.

Originally Posted by dreClark

No way is Gerald McCoy damn near 3 bills.

And I truly believe Spiller's workouts will push him into the top 10 come NFL draft.
It sucks for him and it was the same thing for James Davis, but unfortunately the fact that our OL can't run-block to save their lives willhurt Spiller initially. But, like you said, he'll probably test off the charts and run a ridiculous 40 time, so that'll help him out a lot. Regardless, there's gonna be questions about his ability to run up the middle...we won't really know because there just haven't been holes for himto run through the past two years.

Back
Top Bottom