#1 And #4 Picks Ain't Working For The Cavs, They Want #1 And #2...Trade In The Works

would really like to see this happen.

Gives Cleveland a very nice start, helps Minny a lot too, and Detroit...w/e they get rid of an unhappy Hamilton

I'm not sold on Irving. If there was a site you could bet on players becoming busts or not, relative to expectations, I'd put down everything I own. People are talking about Chris Paul, it's an insult to how good CP3 is right now. Hell, I'd put down money he doesn't surpass Mike Conley.

Where do Cleveland and Minnesota see themselves in the next few yrs though? Do they want to be in the lottery and continue for the short foreseeable future and think they can make a run in a few yrs with all young guys, or go a few lottery picks + make moves to add veterans and be a borderline playoff team, who at best makes it and pushes the #1, or #2 seed to 5 games?

Kahn mentioned at the camp they would consider trading their #2 for some veterans, but said nothing is in stone.

There has to be veteran teams who can use some youth out there.

You don't want to be the change of the millenium Clippers who just bought real estate in the draft lottery and would inevitably lose those players as soon as they had the option to bolt.

I'm not sold on Irving. If there was a site you could bet on players becoming busts or not, relative to expectations, I'd put down everything I own. People are talking about Chris Paul, it's an insult to how good CP3 is right now. Hell, I'd put down money he doesn't surpass Mike Conley.

Where do Cleveland and Minnesota see themselves in the next few yrs though? Do they want to be in the lottery and continue for the short foreseeable future and think they can make a run in a few yrs with all young guys, or go a few lottery picks + make moves to add veterans and be a borderline playoff team, who at best makes it and pushes the #1, or #2 seed to 5 games?

Kahn mentioned at the camp they would consider trading their #2 for some veterans, but said nothing is in stone.

There has to be veteran teams who can use some youth out there.

You don't want to be the change of the millenium Clippers who just bought real estate in the draft lottery and would inevitably lose those players as soon as they had the option to bolt.

Rip off the bench for the Lakers
nerd.gif

Why would RIP go to Miami they just got Mike Miller last year, and RIP would be a FA would you really want to spend it on a dude who does the same thing as someone you already have?

I can see him going to Chicago, Boston, or Lakers IF this all does happen.

Why would RIP go to Miami they just got Mike Miller last year, and RIP would be a FA would you really want to spend it on a dude who does the same thing as someone you already have?

I can see him going to Chicago, Boston, or Lakers IF this all does happen.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Kyrie is better than Conley right now

What is Detroit getting out of this? If I'm Detroit or Minnesota I'm asking for the Cavs 2012 first round pick

What is Detroit getting out of this? If I'm Detroit or Minnesota I'm asking for the Cavs 2012 first round pick

Originally Posted by henz0

his senior year in HS.

kyrie has an ALL-AROUND game

i still say u go derrick williams #1 , as pro ready as they come.

Originally Posted by henz0

his senior year in HS.

kyrie has an ALL-AROUND game

i still say u go derrick williams #1 , as pro ready as they come.

Yeah I read this on REALGM, I'm curious why the Pistons would do this, trade their #8 pick just to get rid of Rip?

Yeah I read this on REALGM, I'm curious why the Pistons would do this, trade their #8 pick just to get rid of Rip?

hopefully we throw jonny flynn at the pistons. i hate that dude. Or if it does happen we can package that 8th pick and someone for a decent 2 guard

hopefully we throw jonny flynn at the pistons. i hate that dude. Or if it does happen we can package that 8th pick and someone for a decent 2 guard

This trade is more interesting then the finals...You think the Cavs are still salty and trying to take Lebrons shine away?  I'm feeling a Billups Hamilton reunion, lets go  Knicks if he's bought out he'll sign for the min..

This trade is more interesting then the finals...You think the Cavs are still salty and trying to take Lebrons shine away?  I'm feeling a Billups Hamilton reunion, lets go  Knicks if he's bought out he'll sign for the min..

Back
Top Bottom