10 companies on the verge on bankruptcy Vol: Sprint

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i heard tmobile may buy sprint/nextel

Nah, T mobile is GSM and sprint is CDMA. Plus t-mobile is actually doing pretty good right now. Why would they buy that wack %%* company

How can anyone say Macy's is a surprise?

About 5-10 years ago that place turned into a total dump. They have been doing poorly for years and have been on the brink of bankruptcy for a long time now.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

About 5-10 years ago that place turned into a total dump. They have been doing poorly for years and have been on the brink of bankruptcy for a long time now.
Like someone earlier posted, they see a lot of foot traffic and assume it's doing well. But I agree that Macy's has been going downhillfor a while.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

10 years ago, most NTers were still in elementary and had no time to pay attention to Macy's.

With yo old self.

of course macys is going down, everything in there is full price, the sales are half !+$....whose going in there to buy a polo for $75 when there are placeslike marshalls, filenes basement, tj maxx etc etc and places you can buy good clothes for discount online..You're avg joe doesn't shop at macys

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

macy's going bankrupt??

i have a feeling this will be the sale of the millenium.

/starts saving as of now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Dont worry my friends.
The J E T S will go to the SuperBowl this year and being that the local Jets games are shown on CBS, the network will bounce back.

- silly NYers, always thinking NY is the end all be all for everything. *AHEM* another world country exists outside of NY if you didnt knowalready
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i heard tmobile may buy sprint/nextel

Nah, T mobile is GSM and sprint is CDMA. Plus t-mobile is actually doing pretty good right now. Why would they buy that wack %%* company

Deutsche Telekom is the European T-mobile aka the largest telecom company in Europe. The reason they would buy it is to stay huge and untouchable in thatregard. It didn't go through though since it would cost them more than it's worth. besides, a GSM Pre with design improvements is coming. Not lookinggood sprint.
grin.gif

Like someone said before, Macys ain't anything more than a fancy shortcut into the mall and Dillards is the best shortcut of all time. speaking of Dillardshow the hell are they still operating exactly?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Diego

Dont worry my friends.
The J E T S will go to the SuperBowl this year and being that the local Jets games are shown on CBS, the network will bounce back.

- silly NYers, always thinking NY is the end all be all for everything. *AHEM* another world country exists outside of NY if you didnt know already
smh.gif
nerd.gif

BLASPHEMY.

ehh, sprint isnt going anywhere.

what happened to the list that said sparro and a whole bunch of mall stores will be gone by the end of this year?
now, malls are seeing rapid increases in spending and ppl.
i dont trust these list.

this sucks...i just reserved a rental for hertz lol. and im contemplating renewing a 2 yr with sprint to get the tp2

Back
Top Bottom