10 Years - '99 Retro Air Jordan IV's

the white/cements are/were my GRAILS!!! finally got my first pair about a month ago, and within that same week i got three pairs all for $500 total. sold twoout of three in the past week though. trying to find a FRESH wearable pair
nerd.gif

I have a DS pair of 99 IV's..black/grey...been contemplating putting them up for sale...but every time i break them out to take pics..i fall in loveagain...my are doing well...no crumbling in sight! maybe one day, when the time is right (or the offer is right), i will part with them
-sf77

Leeds has a footlocker?

Anyway my IV cements held up a lot better than the black IV's. I went to Qatar in 2002 in my cements walked through the desert and they were still in goodcondition. I went to Hawaii in 2004 in my black IV's and that was the beginning of the end for those. Hopefully I can re-up this year.

I bought a DS cement pair sz12 on Ebay in 2003 for $420. I wore them occasionally then the white part by the air bubble was turning a little yellow so I endedup selling them to a fellow NTer for $230 in 2006.

My favorite Jordan Model EVER! Not to mention the Black/Red my favorite. Bought a pair after seeing the trash CDP 4s for $300 NDS on Ebay wore them twice andstarted to notice dust on of my shoes. Took my shoes off and noticed the shoe was slowly deteriorating. Have been in plastic ziplocks ever since. Hopefully Ican cop a wearable pair on Ebay, but I will I exactly know if their wearable? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I really really need a pair of some 99 IV's I've been lookin forever for a wearable vnds pair wit no cracking or paint chipping I have had no luck =[

awesome shoe. wish they would make quality j's like these again. i remember trying to get me a pair of these after school in 99'. went to eastridge at4pm, some dude was paying for the last 10.5...

Anybody who took advantage of these and bought multiple when they $100 a piece and kept em' DS must've made a resell killing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Anybody who took advantage of these and bought multiple when they $100 a piece and kept em' DS must've made a resell killing
laugh.gif

I'm sure some people must have done that but most people I know who bought the '99 IV's at retail kept them for themselves, because they reallyloved the shoes and had fond memories of the OG's.

The same goes for '94 retro Jordans. It was all so different back then.

I blame NT & eBay
roll.gif

Yeah its about right. I remember I was a senior in HS, and I didn't even know that they we're out until I saw them on people's feet at school. Iwas hurt....

I droole all over the key board when I saw all those white cement 4s! This is by far my favorite shoe that I don't have. They should be retroed this yearas a 10th anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom