10 Years - '99 Retro Air Jordan IV's

I thought the cement 4 was coming out this year.

Air Jordan IV Retro "DTRT 20th Anniversary" (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Cement Grey-Black

Originally Posted by chinaurge

I thought the cement 4 was coming out this year.

Air Jordan IV Retro "DTRT 20th Anniversary" (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Cement Grey-Black
Until I see pics and a legit confirmation i don 't believe anything... dont wanna get my hopes up. for example wasnt the true blue 3s canceledfor this year?.

The latest info I read for true blue 3's is:

08/2009 Air Jordan III Retro (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Cement Grey-True Blue

Still thank JB for bringin me back to the game with that 99 IV release I missed....

Had to get Vindicates because they didn't have IV left at Eastbay.

Vowed from then I never would miss another IV. Have obtained some IV that many of you know of
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nwtiger

i just sold my white cements on ebay for 385

i think I bought yours. cause I just bought a pair for that price like 2-3 weeks ago on ebay.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

The shoe is trash to me
sick.gif

I just NEVA been a fan of dem
45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif
eek.gif
. Im sorry, but you get the
alien.gif

I still got DS black cements in a 9.5 i might SELL. Still wearable, its crazy..

I got some in my closet. Sadly, I can't fit them anymore and I've been meaning to get rid of them for a minute now. size 8.5
nerd.gif

Don't own a ppair yet either. Hopig the 10th anniversary plans pull through. I love the cement IV's!

Originally Posted by 3thaman

JB shot there wad with these, they started out at the top of the mountain in 99 and it's been heading down hill ever since. I should have bought 10 of each of these.

355751884.jpg
313120188.jpg

expected you to be in here
pimp.gif

10 years...man time flys by

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I was in college the year that the 99' retro IVs dropped. Back then, people were about having the most current Jordan instead of retros. They sat
on shelves at Champs sporting goods. A few months after release I bought a pair of each with my friends employeed discount. I also bought
two more pair of each from NTers. It was great having what seemed like a lifetime supply of true retro IVs, but with a family and a new carreer I had
no time to wear them. Instead of letting $3,000 worth of shoes crumble into piles of nothing, I sold them along with my other Jordans to other shoeheads
to enjoy and turned a heafty profit.

pimp.gif

my white/columbia 4's are still in wearable condition. one of the best retro + colorways imo

Back
Top Bottom