10 years or +, Will this work ?

Would you consider being in a serious relationship with a woman 10+ older, let's say the relationship was casual but she want more, how would you respond to her advance . 

If shes 30s and youre 20s, sure, but not likely.. if shes 40s and youre 30s.. shes probably broken and bitter.. either way, I vote no. A dude can be older and date 10+ years his minor.. a woman.. no.

PS- Her taking it to a different level, prob just means she is no longer messing with the older guy she was messing with, and wants more consistent peen, maybe grab drinks on occasion.  She doesnt wanna date you imo.

Last edited:
i believe there was a NTer that said he was happily involved with a woman who was 50+ while in his early-mid 20s...
nerd.gif

Play your cards right. All you gota do is lock down the couger, she buys you stuff and loves you like crazy cuz she dont wana let her yung tenderoni go or give him reason too, and the whole time you just have a side chick.

Last edited:
CPA and you are sure looking to make a potential poor financial decision.  Best of luck to whatever you choose, but if this was something you wanted.. you wouldn't be on NT pondering out loud, and you wouldntve take a year to take her seriously.

At 26, you are still very young. Get your CPA before anything else. There‘s probably a reason why she‘s still alone and dating young meats like yourself. Either way, it won‘t work out. You shouldn‘t waste her time, and you shouldn‘t waste yours.

CPA and you are sure looking to make a potential poor financial decision.  Best of luck to whatever you choose, but if this was something you wanted.. you wouldn't be on NT pondering out loud, and you wouldntve take a year to take her seriously.
Why it is not a good decision financially, What are you talking about ?
At 26, you are still very young. Get your CPA before anything else. There‘s probably a reason why she‘s still alone and dating young meats like yourself. Either way, it won‘t work out. You shouldn‘t waste her time, and you shouldn‘t waste yours.
Yeah I'm working on it, 2016 should be my last year to get my master and i already completed 3 months of internship. I'm going by priority right now. 

Either you're more mature for your age or she's immature for her age and that's the reason she doesn't have a man her age, think about that.
Seen this happen twice in my own family and trust it's either one or the other...or both.

A decade is too big a gap to overlook. No matter where you're at in your lives, you'll both be at different points experiencing different things and having different thoughts/plans. Never a good look...at all.

Don‘t u need to pass thr exam or whatever? Accountants seem to face issues outside of pencil pushing.

I'm 27, Was messing with a 41 year old. She was too eager. Smashed twice and she was ready for commitment. Advances were very smothering, borderline claustrophobic. It doesn't end well at all.

Don‘t u need to pass thr exam or whatever? Accountants seem to face issues outside of pencil pushing.
I don't know for U.S, but in Canada you need a graduate degree (Dess in Quebec or master degree) and 2 years of internship, but you can validate up to 6 months of internships before or while your study. 

I'm 27, Was messing with a 41 year old. She was too eager. Smashed twice and she was ready for commitment. Advances were very smothering, borderline claustrophobic. It doesn't end well at all.
But did you broke up because you wasn't ready or just because of age difference, because i know couples with close age who have the same problems. Crazy chicks are everywhere.

But did you broke up because you wasn't ready or just because of age difference, because i know couples with close age who have the same problems. Crazy chicks are everywhere.

Both. It was evident that she was broken, desperate and was ready to settle for whoever showed her attention.

OP has only been able to drink legally for 5 years...

and he's trying to talk like he has relationship experience and knows what he's doing?... 

lol

Last edited:
I don't know for U.S, but in Canada you need a graduate degree (Dess in Quebec or master degree) and 2 years of internship, but you can validate up to 6 months of internships before or while your study. 

How do u get a CPA with out examination? Are you saying Canadas CPA certification process to be easier?

If shes 30s and youre 20s, sure, but not likely.. if shes 40s and youre 30s.. shes probably broken and bitter.. either way, I vote no. A dude can be older and date 10+ years his minor.. a woman.. no.

PS- Her taking it to a different level, prob just means she is no longer messing with the older guy she was messing with, and wants more consistent peen, maybe grab drinks on occasion.  She doesnt wanna date you imo.

In my early 30s now, messing with a woman that's 40. She has been broken, but not bitter, she's dealt with her demons and is beyond that. She's sweet, caring, we laugh, talk, smash, she cooks, cleans etc. Low Drama. She's actually great but I def see the signs of rushing things, a bit smothering but it doesn't bother me much. Unfortunately I don't think she's it, but she's great for now. My ego is just on another level at this stage, I want more, better, and I know I can get it from younger. Def a bad outlook, and her loss will hurt, but for ya'll give it a chance man if it feels right. If ya'll fit, you fit.

How do u get a CPA with out examination? Are you saying Canadas CPA certification process to be easier?
No same thing, once you earn your degree, you take the exam right after. I will be graduate in may 2016, and the examination happen in the same month or september 2016, you have two choices. I think that's probably the same thing than U.S cause i know a guy who got his cpa in u.s and work here in Quebec. 

Back
Top Bottom